+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So I'm back on the ttc bandwagon and I reckon I'll be OVing in the next few days so testing will be mid December :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    I got 2 lows, a high and then peak
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    This cycle I got high, low, two highs then a Peak. We BDed every day except one too.
    Happy humping :P
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsA2B View Post
    I got 4 days of flashing smileys before the static smiley this month. We Bd'd every day except 1.

Good luck!
    Thanks everyone, I'm on my second day of flashing smileys, hopefully we can keep up daily BD until peak fertility

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 3-4DPO (FF & I don't see eye to eye at the moment) and I suspect I have a UTI from too much BDing. Just can't win :P

Where's everyone else at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leah19 View Post
    Tested again this morning thought i could see another faint line will wait a couple of days to do another, feeling positive though
    Sounds promising!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    So I'm back on the ttc bandwagon and I reckon I'll be OVing in the next few days so testing will be mid December :-)
    Welcome!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sydney1980 For This Useful Post:

LaDiDah  (05-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014

I'm 3dpo and just got my very first crosshairs on ff! Exciting times haha. We managed to dtd the day of O and 2 days before. Temps are looking good also. Praying will all my heart it was enough.
    @clucky_duck how's things going for you hun? Have you stated using your opk's yet?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @grace oooohh sounds very promising for you hunny!

Have started using the monitor. Only CD9 atm so not really going to be Oing until end of next week I think. I'm testing every second day until Wed I've decided, because I'm a late O-er hehe.-then I'll be testing every day until peak is reached! I can't wait until it shows high and peak days eeek. DH will be into this month because I know secretly he really wants a bub soon. He was keen as soon as I got AF, but of course couldn't do it then hahah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    @grace oooohh sounds very promising for you hunny!

Have started using the monitor. Only CD9 atm so not really going to be Oing until end of next week I think. I'm testing every second day until Wed I've decided, because I'm a late O-er hehe.-then I'll be testing every day until peak is reached! I can't wait until it shows high and peak days eeek. DH will be into this month because I know secretly he really wants a bub soon. He was keen as soon as I got AF, but of course couldn't do it then hahah
    I had the biggest grin when I seen the peak smiley face on my digi. It's reassuring knowing my body is doing something right.

That's great your hubby is committed to TTC I think I've managed to convince my partner (through a couple of meltdowns haha) that's it's really not as simple as he thinks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's lovely @grace! I know, it would be VERY reassuring. I never would have anticipated working out when you're fertile would be so tricky.

Yeah, DH has really changed his tune tbh. Since coming back from our lil holiday to the East Coast and knowing how much his brother and SIL have struggled for 2 years with a mc and IVF, he now knows it's not always plain sailing. I think the boys can be really naive with the biology of it all. I guess they've never had to worry about periods and all that jazz.

iamLilysmummy is offline <---------------and Laylas mummy too.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    TWW starts today! Argh! So long haha