+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Chep

So i caved and poas today, im pretty sure i can see a really faint line however not sure if its just my wishful thinking. Going to do another first thing in the morning and hopefully there may be a darker line if not ill wait to test again on test day

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leah19 For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (30-11-2014),Chep  (29-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leah19 View Post
    Congrats @Chep

So i caved and poas today, im pretty sure i can see a really faint line however not sure if its just my wishful thinking. Going to do another first thing in the morning and hopefully there may be a darker line if not ill wait to test again on test day
    That's exciting! Hope it's a BFP! Can you post a pic?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

Chep  (29-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried to take one but you couldnt see the line in the photo which is why im not sure if im just imagining it or not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls with the tests, what day do you start using them? I'm thinking of testing everyday from CD12?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies! To make up for my lack of participation last week, get ready for a novel, haha!
    @Keiko2012 - I'm sorry to say I know nothing about ovidrel etc but i feel for you, it sounds confusing. Could you call your doctor to ask some questions about whether you missed the egg? Good luck!
    @Bub077 - oooh, sounds tempting to test! Last month I very stupidly started testing at 8dpo (@tazz475 got her BFP at 8dpo so I thought I'd give it a go!) but this month I will be testing the day AF is due. I always get spotting for 1 full day before proper AF so will hopefully know at that point if she's on her way or not.
    @Nicoicon72 - good luck and hopefully cycle 5 is the lucky one for you!
    @leah19 - fingers crossed for a dark and unmistakable line for you this morning. Remember that the hcg is supposed to double every 48 hours so the line might not be noticeably darker til tomorrow. Can't wait to hear how you go. X
    @clucky_duck - do you mean the OPK tests? I started at CD7 this month but I have a short cycle (24 days). If your cycle is still a bit up in the air, I'd start about CD8 or 9 - you never know, you might O early and it would really suck to miss it!

@fi pole dancer - thanks for the advice about the random EWCM. Who knows, hopefully didn't ovulate later. Didn't get in an extra BD as I was away for work. And also am sooooooooo sick of BDing, haha. How are you feeling? How many weeks now?

Hope everyone else is good!

As for me - 5dpo (hopefully) and feeling much saner than last month. Only symptoms I have that are different from last month was the late EWCM that I posted about during the week, and feeling a bit emotional. I am watching a segment on the RSPCA on Sunrise right now, with my enormous fur child snoring on my lap, feeling a bit teary that I can't take all the homeless animals and give them a home with us!

Testing this time next week, and only if AF hasn't arrived - it's the day she's due and I would expect signs of her arrival (spotting etc) the day before.

Baby dust everyone xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsA2B For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsA2B yes that was quite a novel haha. Good luck to you! Hope this one is a BFP. I caved and POAS unsurprisingly it was negative. That will teach me hahahha I'm only 9 or 10 days after o

Baby dust!!

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MrsA2B hahaha!! I love that I brought you over to the dark side of early testing last month!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

MrsA2B  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tested again this morning thought i could see another faint line will wait a couple of days to do another, feeling positive though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long to go before we hit December. And it looks like it's going to be a good month. Here's hoping we get 100% BFP's.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (30-11-2014),Nerak  (30-11-2014),sydney1980  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    Not long to go before we hit December. And it looks like it's going to be a good month. Here's hoping we get 100% BFP's.
    I have a good feeling about this month! Hoping we follow on with Novembers positive vibes