+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2ww for me I think I o'ed yesterday, but as DH won't let me do temps or anything (he was worried I was getting obsessed), I can't know for sure. Judging by my cervix position though, I think it was yesterday as it this morning it was semi-firm, mid, closed and starting to dry up, after a few days of SHOW. Judging by that, I am due for AF on the 6th. Let's see if I last that long lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've changed my mind - TODAY is definitely O day. So much pain - but at least I know I am ovulating from my right side this month. Tomorrow I will begin the TWW - fingers crossed it's the last one (for many of us).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking I'm ovulating today so looking like tomorrow I begin the tww too, so testing date will b the 8th for me I think 😊

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @EnPointe can you please change my test day to Christmas day? Hope that means I'll get a nice Christmas present hahah. Thanks hun

and good luck to the ladies who are O-ing now. Hopefully you'll have your bfp in 2 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 12 here and ovaries are twinging away! Fingers crossed for all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, seems like there are a few of us getting into the TWW - yay!

I got peak fertility yesterday and have had O pains yesterday, so am assuming I either O'd last night or will today.

DH was NOT that impressed with me waking him up at 6am yesterday to BD before work... Maybe I should pull the same trick today!

Good luck all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsA2B I hope you catch that egg! I got 'peak' fertility this morning but only had one other day of 'high' fertility... So 2 fertile days in total. Is that normal?? This is my first time using the clear blue digi and I'm confused 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    @MrsA2B I hope you catch that egg! I got 'peak' fertility this morning but only had one other day of 'high' fertility... So 2 fertile days in total. Is that normal?? This is my first time using the clear blue digi and I'm confused 😕
    I've been using the CB digi's for months now and I have odd cycles every now and then. Last cycle I got a High, then a Peak, two Lows, then another Peak.
    Just keep BDing if you are not sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd1. 😢

Oh well, here's hoping for a Christmas miracle! @EnPointe can you please put me down for the 23rd? Thanks.

Think I'm going to try SMEP this month. Anyone else tried it yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry about AF arriving @McBecks I'd love to try SMEP but I don't think I could ever get DP to agree, he's practically allergic to anything that is scheduled. Just doing it the old fashioned way of trying to keep him interested at the right times

I've got my fingers crossed for all those in the 2WW... hopefully we've got a fertile month ahead of us!