+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabochan View Post
    How is everyone going?
    CD1 for me. December marks 18 months TTC #3 for us. This is my 2nd cycle since my miscarriage and D&C in September. Really hoping for a Christmas miracle!
    Waiting to o... I'm really soft and high so not long methinks...will be in the tww before I know it
    Lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, this is my first time posting however have been following along for a little while. My partner and i are ttc #1 this is cycle number 3.

Good luck for everyone hope there's lots of bfps. @EnPointe could i please be put down for the 6th thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH has been so sick for the last 3 days. I'm on CD10 and O is just around the corner. I keep pumping him full of meds and forcing him to stay in bed.
    You've got maybe 1 or 2 days to get better mate. :P

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

MrsA2B  (21-11-2014),Nerak  (22-11-2014),Oh So Ready!  (21-11-2014),tazz475  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Hi @Sabochan, going well. Wishing you a christmas miracle for sure
    Trying to keep my mind of this TTC business and constant baby thoughts. Had acupuncture today, so hopefully this will help. Willing to try anything. Anybody else had some acupuncture for fertility before? Got a scan next thursday (not that i'm counting... lol... 7 days...) and then maybe next round of IUI friday. Fingers crossed for some success and lots of christmas miracles
    Thanks @Keiko2012 And hoping for one for you too I've not had any experience with acupuncture at all sorry. Good luck with your scan next week.

Oh no! Hope hat your DH is better and ready to go for O @EnPointe!
    @jussi good luck catching that egg!
    @silentbetty I hope the tww goes quickly for you
    @leah19 welcome and good luck!

AFM - CD2 AF is kicking my butt hopefully after today it will have eased off a bit!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

jussi  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabochan View Post

AFM - CD2 AF is kicking my butt hopefully after today it will have eased off a bit!
    LMAO I misread that as "AF is licking my butt..." And I thought, well there's an image.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    LMAO I misread that as "AF is licking my butt..." And I thought, well there's an image.
    LMAO I had to go back and read that autocorrect hadn't actually written that 😱

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ya ladies reading but have't had a chance to post! I am 6dpo and symptom spotting!! I so feel like I am, but only dtd once as huby has flu!! Though I know it only takes one (DD who is 2 is proof) time!! But I am 37!! Anyways I am a totall POAS addict and have been doing it all week - I know its super early but I can't help myself! Anyways I am night shift (12 hours shifts) which means being awake all night and my POAS will have to wait!!!

Love and baby dust to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chep View Post
    Hi ya ladies reading but have't had a chance to post! I am 6dpo and symptom spotting!! I so feel like I am, but only dtd once as huby has flu!! Though I know it only takes one (DD who is 2 is proof) time!! But I am 37!! Anyways I am a totall POAS addict and have been doing it all week - I know its super early but I can't help myself! Anyways I am night shift (12 hours shifts) which means being awake all night and my POAS will have to wait!!!

Love and baby dust to all xx
    don't worry, i'm worse lol. I'm not going to know exactly when I O this month, because DH has banned me due to the obsessive nature with which I document everything lol. So my strategy this month is just BD as often as possible from when AF finishes until the next one starts. It's been a week since AF so far, and we've got in every day except for the two days DH was vomiting. I used to wait until at least 7dpo to test, but my addiction has gotten worse since my last pregnancy (which ended at 8 weeks sadly), because I tested positive on what i thought was CD12. So i don't trust my period anymore and keep thinking i could get a bfp in the middle of the cycle again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH is feeling much better now. And just in time too. Flashing smiley this morning. It's on!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014

Had our first BD last night for this cycle! CD11 today and feeling positive for this month. I'm hoping we (hubby and I - will keep secret from family and friends for a little while) can celebrate a BFP for Christmas

I have been trying to read back and catch up, but there's been so many posts and work has been too busy for me to check BH! How inconsiderate! Haha 😁

I've got a day off today, and hubby is off to some art exhibition with his best mate, so I'll catch up properly tonight

Xx
    Last edited by Nerak; 22-11-2014 at 12:14.