+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    Feeling a little sad. I'm finding it hard to be happy for one of my colleagues who just told me she is pregnant today. She is the sort who just kinda said 'Oh, i think i might just go have a baby' and now, here we are... If only I could be so lucky. I'm a horrible person, being so jealous...
    @jussi Don't be so hard on yourself. You are not a horrible person by any means. I am sure most of us can relate to this feeling of 'yes I am happy for you but why does it seem this dam easy for some'. Heads up, as impossible as it feels sometimes, I am sure with persistence and hope, everyone will eventually have BFP's. And I do believe we are all also going to be better parents as we can relate to the hardship of having a beautiful little bub and cherishing it everyday. Big hugs for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

jussi  (19-11-2014)

iamLilysmummy is offline <---------------and Laylas mummy too.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't know how I stuffed up but can I change my test date to the 15th please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can you please add me for testing on the 17th? Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky_duck have you had any signs that AF is on her way?
    @MrsA2B I agree with Polly. If it was me I think I would be annoyed if I cancelled and didn't fall anyway. Can't put your life on hold every O.
    @jussi I think we all get like that sometimes. It's a normal reaction and just means you are human.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

jussi  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep totally normal feelings @jussi. Sometimes I even want to punch them in the face & steal their lunchbox. Totally, totally normal. 😄😉

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (19-11-2014),jussi  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jussi I would be feeling that way too hun! It's hard not to when you're TTC. I feel like every commercial on TV these days is baby related blah!
    @EnPointe, no signs of her coming. I keep thinking she's here then, no, must be gas ahahha. Honestly, this month is a right off imo. I had my bt this arvo. The phlebotomist was so sweet. She said I had to rest for 10 mins because of my prolactin test, which is largely affected by stress. I think I'm going to be stressed regardless of sitting down for a bit or not haha. She was lovely though!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

jussi  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014

Thanks girls I guess it hits me more too because it was such a difficult journey ttc our daughter, and with 3 miscarriages under my belt now, I often think I may never get to have another child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww 😢 Hugs @jussi! TTC can be such a long & stressful time & yours has been longer & more stressful than many others, but I'm sure there will be some brightness on the horizon for you. You deserve to have more little jussi's, the right one is just taking his/her time coming along. Keep your chin up hun. xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

jussi  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA for about a week! We went away over the weekend to see my mum, and came straight back to work. It's been so busy! 😩

Hope you're all doing ok. Sorry to the ladies who've just had a visit from AF. Hopefully Christmas will be a lucky time for all of us!

I'm not doing personals today as there are so many posts to catch up on! (Remind me not to go away again! Lol)

AFM- CD9, first BD will be tonight, and every second day until CD15, then I think we'll go 3 days in a row. Hopefully we don't wear ourselves out! 😳

Have a wonderful day ladies! I'm off to do some Christmas shopping, but will be on sometime tonight xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Awwww 😢 Hugs @jussi! TTC can be such a long & stressful time & yours has been longer & more stressful than many others, but I'm sure there will be some brightness on the horizon for you. You deserve to have more little jussi's, the right one is just taking his/her time coming along. Keep your chin up hun. xxx
    if I look on the bright side, unless i fall pregnant in the next 3 months, then DD will be at least 4 by the time no. 2 comes along, which means that I'll have her in Kindy and will only be home on maternity leave with one child for a significant part of the week...If it takes me until she turns 5, then she will be in school and i'll have no. 2 all to myself...