+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @Bub077 crossing everything for you! @Socimama how do you get the "attachment" down the bottom of your posts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, where do you buy your clear blue digital monitors? Any cheap online places?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I figured it out socimama @sydney1980 I am not sure, as I do not buy them ( I leave that all up to the IVF team) but chemist warehouse etc sell them? Not sure if it's cheaper anywhere else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky_duck - that is a long cycle you poor thing. Fingers crossed for some answers soon. I think there is a drug they can give you to bring AF on? Although you might not want to have that til you know what's going on!
    @KerriO - whoooohooo! Congrats, that is a brilliant reason to not hang out with us here

Love the ideas for telling DH as well guys!

As for me - disaster!! Just found out that I have to go away for work the day before and the day of O! Seriously considering not going - it's not 100% essential but would be very good from a job perspective. I would get home by about 7.30 on O day, so could still perhaps be in with a chance....

What would you all do ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky_duck - that is a long cycle you poor thing. Fingers crossed for some answers soon. I think there is a drug they can give you to bring AF on? Although you might not want to have that til you know what's going on!
    @KerriO - whoooohooo! Congrats, that is a brilliant reason to not hang out with us here

Love the ideas for telling DH as well guys!
    @sydney1980 - I get my Clearblue Digital at Chemist Warehouse - about $40 on special last weekend?

As for me - disaster!! Just found out that I have to go away for work the day before and the day of O! Seriously considering not going - it's not 100% essential but would be very good from a job perspective. I would get home by about 7.30 on O day, so could still perhaps be in with a chance....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh well maybe that drug will be suggested to me @MrsA2B! I think there's a drug called Provera. My BT today will hopefully indicate what's going on. I think I most definitely will be out of the testing for December because I don't know what's happening. 2015 looks to be the year for TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH has gastro, so no BD tonight (or yesterday). I'm on cd 13 and usually O between cd 15-18 so here's hoping he's all better in a day or so. At least I got two days in before yesterday, so still in with a chance if I O on cd 15

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsA2B View Post

If it's important, I'd go since it's only one night away. DTD before you leave and as soon as you come home and hope for the best - you never know, O day could be a bit late or early anyway.

This is our situation this month - hubby is away for two days before and I'm away two days after O, neither of our getaways are negotiable so it's just the way it is this month

Me and hubby and 2.5yo makes three!
    Never forget our angel twinnies👼👼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last month, we happened to be at the inlaws around O time, and DH refused to dtd in their spare bed because his mum said not to (she wants it for herself and FIL once they finish rearranging the house) I may have made sure she knew that she was the reason there were no more grandchildren that month lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a little sad. I'm finding it hard to be happy for one of my colleagues who just told me she is pregnant today. She is the sort who just kinda said 'Oh, i think i might just go have a baby' and now, here we are... If only I could be so lucky. I'm a horrible person, being so jealous...