+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ess View Post
    Good luck @Bub077! I'm CD1 today so got to wait a bit before the fun and anxious times begin!
    And good luck to you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on cd 3. Thinking I'll start my digital opk's cd 7. Looking forward to AF finishing so we can start bd 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on CD 7 and started with the digi OPK's this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Welcome to the new ladies - and sorry to those coming over from the November thread!

Hope everyone's going well. I've just finished AF so am now gearing up for a week of BDing. Got an open circle (low fertility) on my Clearblue Digital OPK this morning but going by the last few months my fertile days should start tomorrow - have warned DH to do some stretches and drink some water as I am determined to catch the egg, haha!

My resolution this month is to NOT test unless/until AF is late - please feel free to remind me of this ladies if I start to cave at 7DPO like last month...

Quick question - have you guys thought about how you'll tell your other half if you're knocked up this month? Will you do something creative or scream and fling a pee covered stick at him straight after seeing two lines pop up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going to get a little football jumper and give it to df.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting sad reading that you've all got af! Grr so mad at my body! Just want to start afresh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hadn't really thought about it. I don't think I will be able to keep quiet long enough to do something interesting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness clucky are you STILL waiting?! (sorry if you have already posted been busy this week and haven't been on here much)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsA2B View Post
    Hi all! Welcome to the new ladies - and sorry to those coming over from the November thread!

Hope everyone's going well. I've just finished AF so am now gearing up for a week of BDing. Got an open circle (low fertility) on my Clearblue Digital OPK this morning but going by the last few months my fertile days should start tomorrow - have warned DH to do some stretches and drink some water as I am determined to catch the egg, haha!

My resolution this month is to NOT test unless/until AF is late - please feel free to remind me of this ladies if I start to cave at 7DPO like last month...

Quick question - have you guys thought about how you'll tell your other half if you're knocked up this month? Will you do something creative or scream and fling a pee covered stick at him straight after seeing two lines pop up?
    haha probably the latter lol

For DD, he was away so I rang him with a 'you're not going to believe this, but..." - we'd been trying for 2 1/2 years at that point.

With my recent miscarriage, I stuck it to a picture of a cracked egg and put it on the incubator with the caption "guess what else is hatching soon?"

The chem I had before that, I took it and brought the pee stick in to DH at 3 in the morning (I knew I was preggo, and couldn't wait for the morning lol)

With the next one, I'll probably leave it where he can find it whilst doing his usual stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    Oh my goodness clucky are you STILL waiting?! (sorry if you have already posted been busy this week and haven't been on here much)
    YES! I know, I can't believe it either. The GP thinks its stress from my new position at work. But seeing the FS next week and will have my BT results analysed in that appt too, so we'll see. Honestly, I've never been this late. I feel like a broken record saying that over and over, but I can't believe it!