Closed Thread
Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @missybear Well, well, well......and who is this fine specimen of manhood here??? Is that your Boy???

Yep, I can see why you wouldn't get out of bed, like EVER!!!

Half your luck Luv!!!
    Yep, my boy, this was last week at a natural body building comp, he is 44 and looks after us both 😊😊😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @missybear, he's a freaking hottie, jaysus!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-06-2015),missybear  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tryingfornum1 - I wasn't a fan of Lynn B, I found her rushed and slightly intimidating to be honest - plus the one cycle I did with her was my worst result out of them all (although to be fair, they were all pretty bad in terms of results). I just wasn't sure why she let me continue on in that cycle.. My eggs were fried by the end. Plus I just didn't warm to her or feel a priority.

Get a 2nd opinion, find a new FS for sure. I think it sounds utterly bizarre that her office gave 2 sh1ts about who you put down as your NOK. That has zero to do with your fertility treatment.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    @missybear, he's a freaking hottie, jaysus!!!!
    We have just been to dinner with friends and the waitress was so obviously infatuated it was hysterical. He did not see it at all apparently, we left promptly to finish the wine at home and an earlish night😉😉😊 thanks girls, I'm very lucky x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blonde - I POAS today because I love to POAS but at 8 or 9dpo, negative of course. To be honest I doubt it worked this month, I can just tell. I remember @Jem70 (I think!) saying she can tell when hcg enters her system and I reckon I'm the same.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    My brother is holding up okay - he has chemo #5 next Friday, plus an interim scan and bone marrow biopsy next week too. He has apt then with the professor on the 26th and I'm guessing we'll have interim results then. Big couple of weeks ahead although I chatted to him today and we avoided talking about it altogether. I think he's blocking it again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @tryingfornum1 - perhaps try Nick Lolatgis, he is just as, if not more progressive than Lynn (she trained under him apparently) and is part of Monash, I'm not sure what his beside manner is like, but at the end of the day you that's not what you're paying them for I guess? It's a tough one.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Kelly70 How are you going Luv??? Have you POAS yet or going to crack open the box tomorrow??? Girl!!!

P.S....How did your brother get on??? he received promising interim results!!

@missybear How's you doing Girl?? The "shagathon" continuing??

@Sue77 You must be getting close to doing your FET Luv?? this is your Cycle!!

@Kellyk77 How are you faring Luv?? Any sign of that baby yet???

@Caesardust How are you feeling now Luv??
    No baby yet BIB! Trying all the old wives tales to get things going but she's not budging. But that's ok, DP has time off now for a month and it would be great for him to have a rest before she arrives so if she waits another week or so that'd be perfect.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Starting IVF Mar/Apr 2014 - aged 43, single #3

Quote Originally Posted by tryingfornum1 View Post
    Hi girls,

Just wondering if anyone was uncomfortable with Lynn Burmister?
    I saw her today and her receptionist belittled me about my choice of next of kin and then went in to discuss this with Lynn. Receptionist quizzed me "so you have a partner but you choose a different next of kin?.. I'm not following"

It just so happens that my partner who I was trying to conceive with has decided he doesn't want to go through the process of IVF with me due to costs so thats the end of that but we are still seeing each other. I already felt pretty distressed about that hence the next of kin to someone other than him.

I still thought I would go still see Lynn despite my partner issues to ask questions about my fertility and why its happening and causes etc and possibly to find a cause.

All I basically got was egg supply of a 40 year old. Every question I asked was a one word answer. I left feeling more distressed than when I went in.

I get that she is a straight shooter but damn I felt like I was a waste of space. Shouldn't I be able to discuss options, choices issues etc with her?

Sorry i just need to vent as I am so upset.
    On the other hand her sonographer was lovely
    @tryingfornum1 I saw Lynn too and I have to say I really disliked one of her receptionists in particular as she was so rude. I used to hang up and call back hoping I'd get the other one! It shouldn't be that way so I'd definitely complain as they shouldn't have any need or right to question your NOK. What does it matter to them?????

Lynn herself is very to the point and I found it hard to remember everything I wanted to ask as she rushed through. Sounds like that might be getting worse...
    I would get another opinion and agree with emski to try nick longatis.
    It's so crap that these dr's are so dismissive and cold as its such an emotional horrid experience to go through!

I had terrible experience with MIVF but my best friend saw Dr Kate Stern there and has had 2 BFP's from 4 cycles with her (2 stims and 2 FET), she has great feedback so she might also be worth considering.
    Last edited by Kellyk77; 13-06-2015 at 08:45.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 love the name you chose !!! It's perfect!