Closed Thread
Page 93 of 103 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes they certainly are a stunning breed. Lewis is a real people cat and is always wanting to cuddle. Kikki is very affectionate but doesn't seek it out like Lewis does, he's just in your face - here I am and you will love me whether you want to or not if his motto. He's a bit of a ratbag tho in terms of eating things he shouldn't like ribbon, sticky tape etc. he ended up at the emergency vet once with a belly full of sticky tape! The vets are astounded at his antics and can't believe he hasn't been seriously ill. So I have to be super careful and make sure he can't get yo any of that kind of stuff. He's strange lol. I tell him all the time he needs to start cat modelling to earn his keep and pay off those vet bills haha.

It'll be interesting to see how he reacts to the baby. He loves a snuggle so will have to keep a very close eye on him!

It's so cool how your boy has taken to you so quickly, what a little cutie. I agree with Skylar about the name. Go for it! If little red point has to have his name changed in a few months then it's not the worst thing in the world!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that sucks re the bleeding. Hope it isn't AF.... Will you be doing an IUI next month? Or just doing it the old fashioned way with DB?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll be teeing up DB I think, aaargh I don't understand why this has happened though. I had a 27 day cycle last month. Must be just age I think.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly I had early bleeding and spotting, turned out it was a good sign - hope it is for you too! Gorgeous cat, I think he looks like a 'Kevin' ... I love old man's names for cute pets (my fluffy golden spaniel is Stanley :-D)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I remember you did @Vixjc!!! How are you by the way lovely?? How's that gorgeous bub going? I loooove Stanley for a cocker!!! Kevin is pretty hilarious - I did get Colin suggested too!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Just hoping for a chat with people who understand I guess. Just had second failed stim cycle and just found out I have mthfr gene mutations. Now not sure what to do.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Kelly70 WTF??? It just can't be AF God farken Damn it!!! That'd make it an awfully short LP??? No, I don't want to believe it and I won't!!! it's for all the right reasons!!!

Good to see your lovely little furbaby is settling in nicely...How cute is he???

@Kellyk77 You're on the home stretch now Luv!!! Hopefully you won't go over!!! Your furbabies are gorgeous as well!!!

@Caesardust Welcome and I'm sorry you've had that second BFN. I don't have the MTHFR gene though have read about it. I know some of the Girls do that are on this thread and the Over 40's one as well as the Girls on the Immune thread.

I'm sure if they can help you they will Other than that, we're all a friendly bunch here

Hello to all the other Lovelies.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Yes I remember you did @Vixjc!!! How are you by the way lovely?? How's that gorgeous bub going? I loooove Stanley for a cocker!!! Kevin is pretty hilarious - I did get Colin suggested too!!
    All is blissful in my sleep deprived world :-D. I am grateful every day to my lovely egg donor over the ocean ... Here are some pics of the men in my life, no prizes for picking which one is Stanley :-) ... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1433671019.576629.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1433671069.213716.jpg

Keep going ladies, this journey is SO worth the struggle. I'm cheering all of you on!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-06-2015),missybear  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness @Vixjc I'm not sure who's more adorable out of those two!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blonde I'm feeling pretty disappointed but I think I know what may have happened and it's caught me out before - I'm taking vitex alongside my arsenal of other supps and it's kept my cycles nice and regular for the last year or so. Only prob with it is, if you miss a couple of pills you get a progesterone drop as it keeps your progesterone up. I missed a couple when I went to Noosa unfortunately. So I don't think it's normal AF although it's pretty much the same effect isn't it? I've popped another crinone and it's stopped again - could I perhaps stave it off by continuing to use the crinone til normal AF time? Or should I just call it quits for this cycle?? Argh so annoyed!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-06-2015)