Closed Thread
Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep, thanks Blonde, all stopped after I popped a crinone but today I've got a whomping headache like what I would normally get as AF comes on, so not sure what's happening. See how it goes

My brother has undergone his 4th chemo and is managing it all like a trooper. Saw him today and apart from the cap on his head, you wouldn't even know. He has an interim pet scan and bone marrow biopsy coming up in the next week or so, so we can see how he is responding to treatment, so those results will be very important. Expecting results day to be pretty stressful!! Send all your good vibes to him ladies, that the chemo is bamming the evil cancer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Penny75 & @Sue77 sorry to hear about your BFN's 😒 it really sucks. Penny a break sounds like a great idea and just what you need. Then you can come back fresh and ready to tackle it again.
    Sue hopefully you get in to see a Wazza and he has some new ideas. So frustrating it hasn't worked with Lynne but a new approach might be the trick. Keeping everything crossed for you xx
    @Kelly70 fingers crossed all that rolling around in the hay with DB has worked and his SS has found that golden egg. Great news about the new fur baby!! I have 2 Ragdoll's who I love to bits. They are awesome cats, my boy is a real smoocher and always has this 6th sense when I'm upset and plonks himself next to me for a cuddle. It's nice to have a friendly furry little face to come home to and snuggle with at night too! Sending positive vibes for your bro, hopefully the chemo is doing its job kicking the cancers butt. Can only imagine how stressful waiting for results must be...
    @BlondeinBrisvegas - I hope you're all better now? Not good being in hospital you poor thing!
    @missybear I hope your cycle smooths out a bit soon, must be awfully confusing. I reckon just keep on getting it on with hubby and see what happens. As you said you've had a miracle - no reason it can't happen again!!
    @Jem70 how are you going?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-06-2015),Jem70  (06-06-2015),Kelly70  (07-06-2015),missybear  (06-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Kelly70 Time will tell Luv When you planning on POAS???

That's great your brother is coping well under the circumstances and I'll be everything and sending a prayer out the Universe that his results are favourable and what his Doctors are hoping to see!!!

@Kellyk77 Hello Luv, good to hear from you How you going and what's new in your part of the world???

Hello to all the other Lovelies...... Hope you're all enjoying your weekend thus far!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Kel you have two of these beauties?? He's such a total little babe of a cat, already.. He's fully toilet trained (not sure how considering he was a stray) and beautifully behaved. Super dooper smooch as well and a quirky little personality on him. Whole family are smitten!!

When is your due date again??

Blonde, not sure when the earliest is I can POAS, prob next weekend? Seems like forever away.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great he's toilet trained, half the battle won already. My two are mother and son. I got Lewis as a kitten and when I went to the breeder I fell in love with his mum too! About a year later they retired her as a breeder so I snapped her up. She's such a sweetie, they are completely different in their personalities which keeps it interesting. Kikki is very much a mumma cat, she's always washing Lewis, it's very cute!

I'm 37 weeks tomorrow - EDD is 29 June. It's come around so fast! Although still doesn't feel real. Am struggling a bit now so hoping I don't go over.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lewis and Kikki - i don't have a name yet, I'm drawing a blank!! Kind of hoping the name comes to me as his personality unfolds!! Any ideas on names girls, he's a red point rag doll with the trademark gorgeous blue eyes, here's a pic for you!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1433646652.225324.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg he's divine!!!!!
    A few ideas for names - Bruno, Lenny, Hugo, rupert, Tommy. It's always hard to choose!

Here are my two ratbags, Lewis is dre seal point and Kikki is the blue mitt. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1433647378.243560.jpg [ATTACH]70582[/ATTACH
    Attached Images

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly your new fur baby is Devine! And it's awesome you got him from the RSPCA.
    I always like human boy's names for cats so why don't you go ahead and give him the boy's name you would give a human baby? That just might jinx you into getting pregnant as your fav name will be gone!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Kel, your two are so gorgeous!! What a spectacular breed they are. I've never met a cat like this - he is obsessed with me after 3 days and is only properly happy when draped around my neck with his head resting on some part of my face. He brings his little face right to mine and smooches and gives kitty kisses. I constantly have these two massive blue eyes an inch away from my face!! Are yours like that?
    @Skyler I thought about naming him my baby boy name!!! Maybe I should, guaranteed the minute I use the name on him I'll be preggers!!! (I wish)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-06-2015),Skyler  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have more brown spotting this arvo.. Think AF must be on it's way. How does that happen 5 days after a positive opk? My cycles are frakked I've decided.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post: