Closed Thread
Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Missybear that happened to me on my cycle after my miscarriage, which also happened to be my donor egg cycle. I got my bloods/hormones checked and was straight onto synarel and got pregnant with my daughter.
    Hi Emski72, had some spotting yesterday and slightly heavier again today, I would say very light rather than spotting though, so this would be day 5 of a new cycle. I going to see this period out and if my OPK tests are only negative before another AF then I'll get bloods done. Slightly pleased to hear someone has been in a similar position, did you count your cycle from the break through bleed thereafter? thanks for your reply😊

Kelly70, good news for your OPK positive result, fingers crossed that there are good swimmers there😉

Blonde, hope you're recovering well!

Hi to everyone else 😊

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-06-2015),Kelly70  (02-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Kelly70 If not tonight, tomorrow night would be ok too I reckon No need to feel guilty about the champers either Luv, was it delish??

Bahahahahaha "top up" I think that effort deserves a

that DB's got the SS which does the job this month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Blonde - you think tomorrow night would also be okay? I'd love to not have to go over there tonight as well (knackered and it's a bit of a chore when you're not into someone in that way, as grateful as I am!!). But I thought ovulation can occur as early as 12 hours after a pos test??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Kelly70 Just replied via my ph and lost the frucking post!!!

Anyhoo....yes Luv, I do think it would be ok. Firstly, hopefully some of his SS's are still hanging around for the next few days and secondly, let's just say you did ovulate in 12 hrs time.

What time did you get your positive this morning which would make it what time tonight you would ovulate (in theory)??. Your egg is still going to hang around for 24hrs at the starting gate before it starts rolling downhill through your tubes.

Can you get to DB's by whatever time tomorrow night? Or if he lives close enough by, any chance of a quickie in the morn on the way to work?? I still believe it would be ok to wait until tomorrow night but you have to do what will stress you out the least ok??

P.S...Yes, ovulation can occur anywhere from 12-48hrs after a positive OPK, but apparently most likely is at 36hrs. It's also my understanding if you test in the arvo you can get a little bit more notice of when it's likely to be happening too.

I do know that they advise having a shag on the day of the positive OPK and the next 2 days after. Like I said earlier, do what's going to cause you the least amount of stressxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 02-06-2015 at 17:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just a quick update on where I'm at. Saw Wazza on Monday, CD3, and he wasn't happy with me starting this cycle due to my lining being too thick. He requested I get an MRI (I've got several fibroids that he doesn't think are an issue but wants to check now) so I had that this morning - bloody stressful experience as I suffer from claustrophobia but I'm proud to say I did it. Back to Waz tomorrow to see what he says about the results and see if he gives the go ahead to start this cycle. If I delay he's suggested doing a scratch and lipiodol flush before next cycle so I'm almost wondering if I should hold off and do that before I cycle again. I'll talk to him tomorrow anyway and see what he suggests.

Good luck to everyone

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Penny75 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-06-2015),missybear  (02-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Penny75 for keeping your shiz together for the MRI Luv I'm a bit that way inclined myself. When I had mine done just previous to starting my final Cycle (had an off the charts Prolactin level so Wazza wanted my Pituitary gland checked just in case) I remember (apart from feeling on the verge of an anxiety attack) the noises the machine made sounded like something out of Star Wars or something!!

That's disappointing you have to wait, but at least he's onto it Luv. the fibroids aren't causing any drama's. I think that's a good plan to run the idea of waiting regardless and having the scratch and flush done to see if he thinks there'd be any benefit to it??

Good luck tomorrow Luv and I'll be keeping my eye out for your update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Blonde, I got the positive this morning at 8am. I totally trust your impressive knowledge on all things baby making (you must have a really formidable memory.. do you?) plus I've decided it is much less stressful for me to go see him tomorrow instead of tonight. I've teed the dear man up for a lunchtime quickie!! Jeepers next month I'm going to time it all a bit better with him I think. There'll be no trips or anything to interfere so will be easier. Thanks blonde, you're a life saver.

I'm using preseed too, can't hurt.
    @Penny75, sometimes good to trust the recommendations by the doc I think, even if you'd prefer to get on with the damn cycle instead of wasting more precious time!! I was so bummed out to have to wait and do that awful tubal patency flush but am so glad I waited and did it because now I feel like I have a smooth, clear, fertility superhighway for the eggs!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Kelly70 Excellent plan Luv!! That's pretty much smack, bang right in the middle!!!

I actually have a memory like a sieve Luv and that's no lie!! Hence the need for me to have at least 2 if not 3 record keeping devices at my disposal at all times!!

Usually it's my personal diary/wall calendar but occasionally I'm making notes on my ph as well because without them I would forget half...nay, most of the things that I need to do in terms of appointments etc.

I really am bloody hopeless for the most part, however, for some reason, when it comes to things like numbers (pin numbers, passwords, ph numbers etc) I've got a good memory

No, what I do have is the fact I'm a voracious reader (which is just as well) as I am a research junkie who spends hours upon hours reading everything available to me regarding whatever it is I'm looking into at the time. I then spend umpteenth hours/days checking and crosschecking my information writing PHD worthy lists/notes etc to the point it borders on OCD (think Leonardo Di Caprio in Aviator or Russel Crowe in A Brilliant Mind)

Yes, I become just a tad obsessive it must be said Anyhoo Luv, good to see you've got a plan happening for next month. you don't need it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Starting IVF Mar/Apr 2014 - aged 43, single #3

Goodness me Blonde, I know someone else who puts in that level of research and OCD-ness when it comes to important topics (don't i @Jem70!!).. Lucky us girls being able to ride on the coattails of that kind of study!

So I had a def fade out on the 2nd line this morning, pretty certain the surge was yesterday - and that doesn't mean I've ovulated yet necessarily.. Fingers crossed. Trickier catching this than I remember.

On my way to his now on a tram on my lunch break for a quickie!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Kelly70 No it most certainly doesn't mean you've ovulated yet and I do believe today's bit of "Lunchtime Loving" will most defiantly be within the timeframe so to you Luv!!!

LOFL @Jem70 and I's kindred freakiness!!!