Closed Thread
Page 77 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Kel, you are right re best to cover all bases including a potential earlier ovulation - I've just messaged him to see if he can be available for duties on day 8, 10, 12, 14 of my cycle.. Goodness hope he's up to it!! I said I can literally pop in for an hour and pop out again or we can hang out if time permits. Oh so clinical!!! Ah well, gotta do what you gotta do. Odds are soooo low anyways, it'll probably just be a whole bunch of good times for him with no return for me, but at least I'll know I tried it all.
    @Penny75, when is your OTD?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Hey Kel, you are right re best to cover all bases including a potential earlier ovulation - I've just messaged him to see if he can be available for duties on day 8, 10, 12, 14 of my cycle.. Goodness hope he's up to it!! I said I can literally pop in for an hour and pop out again or we can hang out if time permits. Oh so clinical!!! Ah well, gotta do what you gotta do. Odds are soooo low anyways, it'll probably just be a whole bunch of good times for him with no return for me, but at least I'll know I tried it all.
    @Penny75, when is your OTD?
    SO exciting. So will you actually do the deed? Is he any good?

If so that's a friggin awesome bonus once you get back into the groove. It's way more shagging than I get and I'm married 😝

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-05-2015),Kelly70  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Kelly70 No doubt he's thinking all his Xmas's have come at once after getting that msg!!! I think every 2 days is a good plan Luv as you need to have a bit of a gap so you don't run the well dry so to speak and give it time to refill!!! to you Girl!!! P.S...Glad to hear your brother's test results came back clear...Yay!!!!

@Penny75 To POAS or not to POAS??? I say either start from tomorrow morning onwards until BT or else wait and do it on the day of BT Luv!!

@ScubaGal Well, it's the 16th Luv, so time to come out Bubba!!! Sounds as though he could be a little too comfy in there!!!

@Sue77 How are you going Luv??

@Jk565 for your upcoming FET

Hello to the other Lovelies.........
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 16-05-2015 at 19:24.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (16-05-2015),SJ565  (16-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post

@ScubaGal Well, it's the 16th Luv, so time to come out Bubba!!! Sounds as though he could be a little too comfy in there!!!
    Haha BiB I think we could be waiting another week or so...

I'm going to take a bit of a break from being online - I think it's making me obsessive and worsening the carpal tunnel.

So if you don't hear from me don't assume I've had the baby cos I'll log in and tell ya when he does pop

Good luck to the 2ww-waiters I really hope there's some good news soon and some big fat positives.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @ScubaGal I totally understand Luv Take care and will await your "Breaking Baby News" update when you're ready I'll be thinking of you Girl and for a swift and safe delivery asap!!!!xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, he's going to be pretty happy to oblige I'm sure. I love how you call it 'insemination duties' 😀 hope you have a bit of fun at the same time! @ScubaGal rest up, hope you meet bubs soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal - take care! Will be waiting for the news!

my long distance man is dropping by for a couple of days next week so IVF will be the furthest thing from my mind! Then I'm back off to the states for a couple of weeks. By the time I get back, mr new romance will finally be back in Melbourne permanently so I can find out if it's worth waiting on my two frosties.

im hoping we'll have at least one baby and hopefully a few BFPs to brighten us all up!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-05-2015),Kelly70  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooh Kelly! Sooo exciting! My question - will you wear your fancy knickers? Or given the clinical approach, will it be Bonds all the way?? ;-D. Good luck x and pleased to hear your brothers latest news too, here's hoping the good news keeps coming xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly70 glad to hear that about your brother. I think your plan with the known donor sounds great, but get done legal advice before putting his name on the birth certificate. If there is a father on there, he will have to sign off b everything you want to do such as christening, school enrollment etc. you will also be able to claim child support off him so hope he's aware of that too. But you sound like you have a plan in any case ! I really have hopes for you !

Penny, if you poas wait till after 16 days past transfer. I always had the Pregnyl shots too and they kept my period away until 16 days past. I knew on my successful cycle that something was fishy when 16 days went past and no period. Wait till blood test I think.

How are the rest of you ladies going ?

Scuba, not long to go don't worry you will be able to walk again ! I had SPD with my pregnancy as well and it did take a while to come good, 6 months actually because you don't get any time to rest with a new baby. But it does get better!

AFM I was thinking of buying myself s present for my first Mother's Day for getting through the first 7 months successfully. Would I look like a complete tool if I got an apple watch ??? Lol.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-05-2015),Penny75  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So decision made not to POAS until the day before or morning of my blood test (thanks for the advice ladies). My blood test is Monday 26th. I'm 8dp5dt today and have been getting AF type pains for the past couple of days - am praying it's from the progesterone pessaries, pregnyl etc.

How are you going in the 2WW @Sue77?

Hope everyone else is going well Looking forward to reading your update soon @ScubaGal!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Penny75 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-05-2015)