Closed Thread
Page 67 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas - going well thanks! Am 30 weeks now, it has flown by. Starting to struggle a little as been having terrible pelvic pain issues which limits my mobility a lot but that's ok. Not too much longer to go!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Kellyk77 30 wks already!!!! Not long to go allright!!! You poor Luv, it sounds bloody awful!! I've heard of it before..is it SPD?? The worst for me was in the last few weeks when I had sciatica start up and I was hobbling around in pain like an old woman!!

Anyhoo, hopefully it won't get any worse for you Luv. These last weeks will fly by and bub will be here before you know it!! Let us know how you're getting on when you can and feel free to pop over to Over 40's DIG/Parenting thread if you want. Doesn't matter that you're a bit younger, you'll still be very welcome

And that goes for the rest of you Lovelies too!!! You know where to go when you get your BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kellyk77 can't believe its 30 weeks already - wow! Take care and keep us updated!
    @Penny75 get those follies into overdrive - it's your time!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (24-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Penny75 Sorry Luv, missed your reply earlier when I posted Anyhoo, the tweaking gets those ovaries into action!!!

The double trigger sounds interesting and Boo!! for the clexane bruising!! Totally understand about the HGH, I dropped it on my last Cycle as well as I feel it had no benefit for me personally on Cycle 4 and it is exxy!!

Let us know how you're getting on ok Luv?? I'll be thinking of you and hoping Wazza's concoction gets you over the line this time!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (24-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Kelly70 thanks heaps. He has provided family history but apparently his family haven't got a single ailment! I find this impossible to believe so there must be another reason for ticking all of the 'no' boxes. I have my fingers crossed that when I do my 1st cycle in June one of the ladies using him will have fallen pregnant. 7 ladies have reserved him before me. I'm guessing when a new donor comes onto the Monash list they're snapped up inside of a month?
    I'm so glad you're so positive re Sydney. It feels like you're beaming. How fantastic to see a pic of your donor if you choose. I wish Monash would provide at least one baby pic!
    Last edited by Tahli; 24-04-2015 at 20:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas Yep it's SPD 😞 very very painful and can now only walk very short distances before the pain is overbearing. I'm seeing the hospital physio and have a couple of support belts which make a big difference. Am working from home 4 days out of 5 now which is also helping as just getting to work and back was terrible. It's only going to get worse the bigger I get so just need to be careful and rest as much as possible. Sciatica would've been nasty too I can imagine😞 anyway not much longer and it'll all be worth it! On the countdown to finishing work now, 4 weeks to go 😊 I'll be sure to keep you all updated xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Kellyk77 Poor Luv!! Yep, you're doing all you can to manage it and that's all you can do until bub arrives. Mind you, I've read if it becomes totally debilitating, they'll sometimes deliver bub a little bit early if they have to. Take it easy Luv and I'll be keeping my eye out for your updates

Hello to all the other Lovelies......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    @BlondeinBrisvegas Yep it's SPD 😞 very very painful and can now only walk very short distances before the pain is overbearing. I'm seeing the hospital physio and have a couple of support belts which make a big difference. Am working from home 4 days out of 5 now which is also helping as just getting to work and back was terrible. It's only going to get worse the bigger I get so just need to be careful and rest as much as possible. Sciatica would've been nasty too I can imagine😞 anyway not much longer and it'll all be worth it! On the countdown to finishing work now, 4 weeks to go 😊 I'll be sure to keep you all updated xx
    Oh no that's what I had it's agony. Have you got some crutches?

Mine did go away again to a large extent around 32 weeks. Hopefully you'll get a reprieve too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Oh no that's what I had it's agony. Have you got some crutches?

Mine did go away again to a large extent around 32 weeks. Hopefully you'll get a reprieve too.
    Omg @ScubaGal you have no idea how happy I am to hear you say yours got better at 32 weeks! I'm a little terrified it's only going to get worse. Hoping that for me it also improves in a few weeks. No crutches yet but that is an option if it does continue to get worse. Fingers crossed I won't need them!
    You must be pretty close now to meeting your little one? Very exciting!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Omg @ScubaGal you have no idea how happy I am to hear you say yours got better at 32 weeks! I'm a little terrified it's only going to get worse. Hoping that for me it also improves in a few weeks. No crutches yet but that is an option if it does continue to get worse. Fingers crossed I won't need them!
    You must be pretty close now to meeting your little one? Very exciting!
    Yep getting very close now, 2weeks and 2 days to go!!

Oh make sure you rest as well, get a dr certificate, take a full week off and sleep. Made a massive difference to me.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-04-2015)