Closed Thread
Page 64 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal so excited for you lovely - will have my eyes on the thread waiting for the updates!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (18-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Tahli Welcome to the thread Luv!! You're in good hands with the Girls here Wishing you the very best of luck in getting your BFP asap

@Jem70 Ooooh Luv!! All the best for your date tonight Hope you've lip balm'd those babies to lusciously soft perfection in preparation for later on Will await a post date report!!

@ScubaGal Tick, tick, tick Luv!!! Just don't go overdoing it allright?? I'll be on "Babywatch" too

@Kelly70 How's things going your end Luv?? How's your bro?? Not long until your appointment now

@Skyler Replied on the other thread Luv

Hello to all the other Lovelies..... How are you all doing???

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (20-04-2015),Tahli  (20-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Starting IVF Mar/Apr 2014 - aged 43, single #3

@Jem70, update on the date please!!
    @missybear, how you feeling this week with your double whammy on board, got your head around it yet?

AFM: my bro had his 2nd round of chemo last Friday and sailed through it again, higher dose across less time, as he's not having any reactions so they went a bit harder. I drove to Krispy Kreme at the airport on the day and then took a box of a dozen KKs to his hospital, with a bunch of flowers and dropped them off!! Made him laugh, we have a sibling in joke about donuts. The other thing that happened last week was his hair started to fall out already.. Which is very normal but still confronting for him.. Having no symptoms and feeling so well still, you might nearly forget you were a cancer patient until something like that starts...

I reminded him it's just freaking hair and he'll have it all back in a few months, shave it off!!! Which he has done now but is none too happy to be looking like romper stomper!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-04-2015),missybear  (20-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    @Jem70, update on the date please!!
    @missybear, how you feeling this week with your double whammy on board, got your head around it yet?

AFM: my bro had his 2nd round of chemo last Friday and sailed through it again, higher dose across less time, as he's not having any reactions so they went a bit harder. I drove to Krispy Kreme at the airport on the day and then took a box of a dozen KKs to his hospital, with a bunch of flowers and dropped them off!! Made him laugh, we have a sibling in joke about donuts. The other thing that happened last week was his hair started to fall out already.. Which is very normal but still confronting for him.. Having no symptoms and feeling so well still, you might nearly forget you were a cancer patient until something like that starts...

I reminded him it's just freaking hair and he'll have it all back in a few months, shave it off!!! Which he has done now but is none too happy to be looking like romper stomper!
    Hi All
    Bad weekend. Went for a check up on Friday had a scan too, no foetal hearts any longer. Bloods on Saturday and today to confirm falling levels, results tomorrow. No bleeding, awaiting spontaneous miscarriage. If nothing happens a D&C looms😢😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ****e @missybear, I am so very sorry, I did not expect that at all!! How devastating. I'm surprised actually, as whilst I know early heartbeats don't make things a definite, I know it's also a really good freaking sign. I can't believe both, Jesus. Hon, this will be tough but you can get through it, I did. At some point you'll be able to focus on the positives and one of those is, you can get pregnant!! Another positive is, lots of ppl manage to fall pregnant again following miscarriage and it's usually viable the next time around. Oh love, big hugs to you xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

missybear  (20-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Oh @missybear I'm so very sorry

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

missybear  (20-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @missybear Oh no!! Oh, FFS's Luv, I'm just so very sorry to hear this It's just so faarrkking unfair!!!

There's nothing I can say that's going to ease your heartache and pain right now, just know that I'm thinking of you and sending much love and your way. My condolences to your DP tooxoxox

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

missybear  (20-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @missybear, words fail me, they really do. This fertility caper is such a cruel ride sometimes. My heart breaks for you both. Big hugs to you xxx. For what it's worth, in my experience, days and weeks on end of spotting and bleeding waiting for the miscarriage makes this time even worse, if it's an option for you, demand the d&c and get it over with so you can spare yourself the heartbreak on every trip to the loo and you can start to move on.
    @Kelly70 - so glad to hear your brother is taking the meds so well, but the hair! Oh dear! Men are so funny about their hair hey :-D sounds like his Kojak do will provide a whole new line of ribbing between you both. I hope you got him the kk iced jam donuts as a reflection of his cueball noggin with jam between the ears ;-). Hope that upped dose of meds does the trick - got everything crossed for him and for your trip to Sydney xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

missybear  (20-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no no no no Missybear!
    I'm so sorry you are going through this dreadful loss. I was so certain these babies were for keeps. It's awful. You and DH take care of each other. And I have found recently that grief counselling helps alot in the process of farewelling little ones who don't come to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Missy bear so sorry to see your update xx