Closed Thread
Page 61 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missybear View Post
    7 week scan booked for next Wednesday, 4 vials of blood taken for testing, Dr consult booked for the Thursday and we'll make a plan of action from there. He's suggested consultant led care because of my age but is delighted with my weight blood pressure and did a diabetic pin prick, so all good so far. He said these pregnancies often happen after your head is straight and you take away the pressure of 'quick quick not got much time, gotta get pregnant'.
    Now new pressures of a healthy baby, but hey, staying positive, it's going to be OK ������ Fx
    Awesome story Missybear, I had it in the back of my mind that this could happen to me one day if this last few rounds of ivf don't work out. Good luck with the next step. Hoping everything is perfect.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

missybear  (01-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    "Happy Easter Lovelies"!!!
    Hoping you all have a lovely day whatever it is you may be up to

@Kelly70 Am hoping your bro's treatment is going as well as it possibly can @ he's not getting too knocked around from the drugs and can enjoy today with the family

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (05-04-2015),Kelly70  (07-04-2015),Nereid  (05-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning Girlies
    I had my dating ultrasound this morning. Well, my dates are almost accurate, today I have been measured at 6+4 I had 6+6 so EDD is November 28th, the surprising part is we are having identical twins with healthy heart beats @ 109bpm!!!
    Oh my, we are so shocked I burst into tears with shock, my darling partner lost for words, and so now the journey begins. Will keep you up to date with our journey 👣👣

6. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @missybear OMFG!!!! Congrat's to you both Luv!!! Well, it never rains, it pours it seems in "Surprise BFP Wonderland"

Hoping once you both get over the shock, you do something wonderful together to commemorate this very special moment Take care of yourself Luv won't you?? Make sure you rest up as much as you can when you can Are you feeling well otherwise?? MS will pass you by in the next few weeks
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 08-04-2015 at 15:54.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

missybear  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Starting IVF Mar/Apr 2014 - aged 43, single #3

Thank you BlondeinVegas😊
    To top it off I'm in the rarest identical twin group too, mono mono, one placenta, one outer sack and both babies in the inner sac together😳
    Only 1% of identical twin pregnancies are like this. I will now have meticulous care as twin 1 is the blood donar and twin 2 the recipient so they can grow at different rates. Ultra nutritious diet to ensure lots of good stuff to both, lots of super foods when I can stomach it, currently oats and blueberries for brekkie, then I feel dreadfully nauseous for an hour after then hungry again shortly after lol! Probably an early delivery. Lots to learn, lots to take in, but I'll let you all know how it goes. Fingers crossed that both babies get through the first trimester xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!! Amazing! Congratulations!
    Wow it's so brilliant. Everything continues to go smoothly for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

missybear  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Missybear!

I'm starting to think this thread is about being the exception rather than the rule :-D. That bodes well for you and your brother Kelly :-))). I want to see some serious whooping of negative statistics ar$e!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

missybear  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missybear that is amazing news!!! Congratulations 😊 wishing you and your twinnies all the best for a smooth pregnancy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

missybear  (09-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @missybear that is just incredible news. I hope you a feeling ok other than the nausea. All the best.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

missybear  (09-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just got back from the GP who had the senior sonographers report and happily it is slightly less stressful than yesterday's news. Yesterday the sonographer said the twins were mono mono, the senior one corrected her and says they are mono-di. So they still share a placenta but have seperate amniotic sacs inside the outer membrane so they can't strangle each other's cords😊 I'm going to my GP every two weeks for blood work at least until my hospital contact me as I'm public not private. Hopefully I won't wait too long as I've been listed as high risk on the referral. Progesterone levels are good so no indication of potential miscarriage yet. New bloods on Monday to recheck. No lifting, no exercising other than walking or swimming and plenty of rest when possible.

Hoping that you are all well, and kelly70 I hope your brother is doing well too xx

20. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-04-2015)