Closed Thread
Page 60 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71 - bugger that just sucks. I'm so sorry.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas must admit I'm in no rush for FET. Will think about doing the scratch June or July then transfer the month after. But I will admit I'm scared as those little frosties are my last shot with my own eggs, so need to build my courage up.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, still here and still following you all so I thought I might pop in with some hope and news for you all. As most of you might remember I was a poor responder and although I had been ovulating naturally I was perimenopausal. My partner and I couldn't afford to repeat another round last year so decided to leave it up to nature. Annoyingly night sweats and daily flushes continued on and off and our last sperm count wasn't going swimmingly, pardon the pun!!
    However.... Today I took a home pregnancy test as my boobies were so sore and my ovulation stick shouted a big fat NO and yes you guessed it two bold lines straight up shouting YES YES YES😊

My doctor had said after my failed IVF that to not give up hope as my lady bits were still working, though in a slower gear and there was always a little chance of a miracle, and he was right! We know we have a long way to go and all may not be ok but we got pregnant!
    If this is a healthy viable pregnancy I will be about 2 weeks from my 44th birthday when our baby is due, a first child for my partner and a forth for me with my eldest turning 20 in November and my youngest 13 in October.

So you lovely ladies, I think of you all often and send my baby dust your way hoping to bring you all a little miracle xxxx

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-03-2015),ertgirl  (05-04-2015),Kelly70  (31-03-2015),Nereid  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg @missybear!!! How many weeks do you think you are?? Amazing news, at 43, thanks for popping back in to update us, you must be thrilled!!! Keep us updated as you go along hon. Yaaaaaaaaaay!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Omg @missybear!!! How many weeks do you think you are?? Amazing news, at 43, thanks for popping back in to update us, you must be thrilled!!! Keep us updated as you go along hon. Yaaaaaaaaaay!! X
    Thank you Kelly, I think 6 weeks, off to the GP today for bloods😳😊

7. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @missybear Congratulations to you both!! Am everything and sending lots of your way that you've got a healthy, sticky bub onboard!! Please keep us updated when you can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, haven't been on here for a while and my gosh there seems to be a lot to catch up on.
    @Kelly70 I'm so sorry to read about your brother, cancer is the worlds biggest a'hole! Glad to hear he coped well with the first round of chemo. Good luck with your appointment i Sydney, great plan but just sucks no one does it here in vic. Makes no bloody sense!!
    @Biscotti71 sorry to hear about your bfn, great news you had a better response this time around tho so fingers crossed next time will be even better xx
    @missybear - incredible news!!! Congratulations!!!!! So very exciting. Hope the bloods go well today. Will you have a 7 week scan?
    @Jem70 enjoy your break from IVF, good to know you have some back up frosties.
    @ScubaGal - all the best for your upcoming arrival!

Hi to everyone else too, hoping everyone is doing ok and really hope to see some more good news from you all soon xxx

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-04-2015),Jem70  (03-04-2015),Kelly70  (01-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesparrow74 View Post
    @Kelly70 I'm glad your brother is jumping into fight this battle head on and sounds like he has an amazing support team behind him. They say 50% of the battle is mental so great to hear he has people to keep his spirits up. @Biscotti71 oh the torture of it!!! When is OTD?

AFM I met with my FS last week. He said it could be just an age thing and I just haven't got lucky yet but he sent me off for more tests,12 vials of blood, and they are doing genetic testing. I am starting the pill on Wednesday to do another cycle with pick up late April. Having another scratch on the 13th.

I hope everyone else is going well and looking after themselves.
    OMG @littlesparrow74 - 12 vials of blood??? Yikes I would've passed out for sure. Good luck for your upcoming cycle 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missybear that is incredible and exciting news. Wishing you all the best for BT etc.

Thanks for the good wishes ladies. Started back on BCP today so cycle number 8 is officially underway.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-04-2015),Kelly70  (01-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 week scan booked for next Wednesday, 4 vials of blood taken for testing, Dr consult booked for the Thursday and we'll make a plan of action from there. He's suggested consultant led care because of my age but is delighted with my weight blood pressure and did a diabetic pin prick, so all good so far. He said these pregnancies often happen after your head is straight and you take away the pressure of 'quick quick not got much time, gotta get pregnant'.
    Now new pressures of a healthy baby, but hey, staying positive, it's going to be OK 😊 Fx

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-04-2015),Kelly70  (01-04-2015),Skyler  (01-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @littlesparrow74 You go Girl!! Lucky Cycle number 8!!! . Luv!!

@missybear So far, so good Luv!! One milestone at a time for your upcoming scan on Wed. Very exciting for you both!!

Hello to all the other Lovelies too......