Closed Thread
Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Penny75 Well, to Cycle or not to Cycle hey Luv?? I guess if you want to give the DHEA a go (is he recommending the Melatonin for you or are you already doing it??) then take the month off but if not, maybe go again?? So hard to know what the right thing to do is sometimes isn't it?? You've got a good few days to have a think about it anyway

@Jem70 Hello Luv, good to hear from you Good luck with the follow up FS appointment. Having the frosties at least gives you the flexibility to try the IUI a few times if you want to and why not I say?? Might as well give it a go especially as you don't want to stim again. @MGC Bertie's the IUI poster girl that proves anything's possible!!

@Sue77 @Nereid How are you both going and where are you guys at??

@littlesparrow74 How you holding up Luv?? Thinking of you too

@Kelly70 Hope your bro's PET scan went ok..still for the best possible news on Monday How'd the acupuncture go??

@Biscotti71 Good to hear from you too Luv!! Hope your D9 scan went well for you

@ScubaGal Looked at your sig and Jaysus!! 9 weeks to go!! Not long to go now Girl!! Hope you're holding up ok

Hello to all the other Lovelies too................

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (11-03-2015),Jem70  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas yeah he is recommending melatonin for my next cycle and I stopped taking it 6 days ago, just before EPU. I'd best call and see if I should start taking it again now. Thanks for picking that up! I think I'm leaning towards starting again straight away but will wait and see how I feel in a few days.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Penny75 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess that is good news @Penny75 I'm sure Wazza wouldn't advise cycling again if he didn't think there was much point.

I have an appointment with my FS on the 23rd as I am too late to cycle this month and we will come up with a plan from there. My next 6 weeks at work are going to be pretty busy and stressful with the culmination of a 3 year project so I wouldn't be able to do both. I'm in 2 minds about acupuncture and TCM at the moment as it hasn't helped with my last few tries but I suppose it doesn't hurt either. What are others experience with it?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for asking about me Jem and Blonde. I've just had the crappiest couple of days of pms actually (after a month trying naturally). We've had such a stressful time lately, with IVF, losing my dad and his awful illness, trying to complete my PhD in a really limited amount of time, my mother-in-law developing rapid-onset dementia and going from active independent 70 year old to a dementia ward in a handful of months, and my cat - who has been my fluffy rock - being diagnosed with skin cancers all over her precious little face... Yesterday I really lost it and my poor dp happened to be at the receiving end. My first ever object throwing, screaming fit. Amazing that I stopped at 4 books because it felt bl**dy good and we have floor to ceiling shelves! I guess I needed to release the tension, but it was an awful experience, losing control like that. It made me realise I need to do a whole lot more to help me deal with the stress in less dramatic ways...
    Anyway, needless to say I've decided to have a break from IVF for a couple of months while we get through the latest hurdles and I get myself together. Right now I'm not sure if we'll go back, but the idea of that is still too painful to fully contemplate, so we'll see.

xxx
    Last edited by Nereid; 11-03-2015 at 15:45.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nereid For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (11-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2015),Jem70  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I feel like I've been MIA for ages and ages and its taken a bit of time to read, digest all the updates and ride the roller coaster with each and everyone of you.
    @ Kelly70 - Holycrap Batman... glad that you kicked the muso to the kerb after he cancelled so many times. he should've had the common decency to put out before bailing though!! At least you had some fun and nice smooching along the way - so not a complete bust.
    It was gut wrenching to read the way you were floored with the news about your bruv - I was shocked by the horror of it all but amazed at your resilience and logical thought processing which is trademark Kelly70. (You're a stronger woman than me to continue on with everything - I can barely concentrate on what time I need to jab...) Sounds as though challenging times ahead but your family sounds fricking amazing and tight and will make it together. Hey. And he wants flowers? If he was my brother I'd send him some asap!! With a helium balloon for fun too. lol. Maybe pansies. lol. @Nereid you too sound amazingly strong and deserve to take time to nourish your own soul x (Im a self confessed drama queen and adore having a tantrum, chucking stuff around too if I feel like releasing pent up emotion - and more often than not my old Teddy gets yelled into and a smacking!)
    IUI sounds positive and Sydney looks the goods. BTW -What happened with Lynn B and maybe one more cycle or not? Is it more/less expensive - what are the pros and cons? and can't you do it in Vic? The laws concerning what, where, how we can use our bodies to reproduce make me crazy with their patriarchal , inconsistent and b%$t . Certainly needs to get with the times and be a little more consistent across this country.
    Ladies cycling, about to embark on another cycle or taking time out from the whole affair - I'm with you 100% and surely, someone, somewhere will be whooshed up in our baby duststorm and give up the goods!!

AFM - coming up to a year of IVFing. Yippee??!! Maybe NOT if I'm 100% honest. I'm finding it all a tedious drag.
    I had teed up a cycle in Feb but mucked up my drugs and didn't pack it all for a weekend away - so DELAYED GODDAMN IT! Now I'm CD9 - had a scan. 3 follies 15, 11, 9cm and sweet Fanny Adams in the lining stakes (5). Going to scan again Friday. (FS said they'd freezeany embryos (could i be that lucky../)and not fluff around with drugs to build up lining.)
    Funnily enough - Im on lowest doses of Clomid, purge and orgalutran and I feel great! Had the clomid fuzzies for the time I was taking it though. Anyhow - 3 follies is heading towards PB for me. and whatdotheysay - quality counts / it only takes one. Looking down the barrel though toward DE.
    I'm babbling so must off to night night now - so tired - and will check in again soon / tomorrow to see how we are all going.Normally I'm on my phone but smashed screen so resigned to desktop action.

Cheerio lovelies

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-03-2015),Nereid  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck with your scan and pick-up @biscotti

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nereid For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nereid View Post
    Best of luck with your scan and pick-up @biscotti
    Hey @Nereid - thanks for the positive vibes. I just drove almost 2hrs (would've been less without the jolly roadworks hold ups) eating chocolate Lindt bunny and drinking a milo. Needless to say - feeling good!
    See what's growing on down there in 15 mins! Hope you're travelling well this morning too xx
    Wave and happiness to others reading along this fine day xxoo

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-03-2015),Nereid  (14-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @littlesparrow74 Good Luck with your upcoming FS appointment Luv. he's got some other idea's up his sleeve for you Girl

@Nereid Object throwing fits are totally acceptable under the circumstances Luv!! I hope your furbaby will be ok too...poor little darling It sounds like you've been under a great emotional strain Luv with your dad, PhD and your mother-in-law too, the poor lady!! Bloody awful disease it is too, very sad.

I can't tell you the amount of times my DP has beat a hasty retreat outside into the garden (his sanctuary and passion) when I've "Hulked" out on him!! I'm sure our previous neighbours enjoyed the show no doubt with me ranting and raving and swearing like a fishmongers wife!! It made me realise I needed to do something as well to alleviate the stress which for me was regular massages

the break helps realign you physically, mentally and emotionally so that you can have another go when you're both ready.

@Biscotti71 No Luv, no freaking Yippee!! about it is there?? Good Luck with your scan today Luv, am hoping your lining has picked up for you And 3 follies is better than no follies Luv A PB is a PB.... for 3 top shelf eggies in there for you!!

Yummo!! to the Lindt Bunny and Milo too!!

@Penny75 How you travelling Luv??

Hello to all the other Lovelies too...........

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (13-03-2015),littlesparrow74  (13-03-2015),Nereid  (14-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay dokay... 4 follies.
    BUT size does matter here ladies and they're 20, 16, 13,9,
    I've never seen that much action in my 43yr old ovaries until now. I'm fairly happy and hoping that the E2 levels are good as well.
    Lining is a bust by my reckoning. 4.9.
    Not too fussed as have agreed will do a freeze if we get any good/viable ones - realign the body and then pop em back in.
    Will be EPU Monday if my widdle wish comes twue.
    Happy days and spreading the love - Eat more Chocolate I Say! Xxoo

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-03-2015),ScubaGal  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news @Biscotti71 16 & maybe 13 could catch up by Monday so FX you get 2 or 3 good eggs to fertilise.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (13-03-2015)