Closed Thread
Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    So sorry to hear that @Jem70 I'm afraid I agree - you're the equivalent of 8dp5dt and you'd expect to see a line by now.

Sending you lots of hugs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jem 70 I really hope n pray that it's some old blood n u r not out yet... Praying for u..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I caved today and tested too, as I felt pretty sure AF was on its way. BFN. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone - I'm don't have any doubts - not for me this time but thank you all for the positivity! hoping with all my heart that it's good news for @Nereid and @Sue77

I am doing ok but a bit sad. I'm just going to take a couple of ivf free days to let everything settle but I will lurk for any good news - x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nereid I'm so sorry - I think we were the same transfer day so I know it's a stretch now, but until AF shows Im still going to hold out some hope for you.
    Take care x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Jem70. I guess there's a shred of hope left until AF starts, but I'm pretty certain it will. A break sounds like a good idea. You take care too x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nereid For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh boy - hugs to you @Nereid and @Jem70. This has not been a good few days for the beautiful girls on this thread. @Jem70 has AF actually hit?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Nereid  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Kelly70 still just pink spotting but more than last night - tested with FMU and still completely blank. I'm completely certain. Tough but we know the odds. I have one shot left with my donor so I will take some time and think it about it. If I go one more time next year that will be it. Tough stuff we've been going through this week. Hugs to you @Kelly70 and @Nereid - I just hope @Sue77 is our success story - the odds are so promising with normal pgd

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Nereid  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Odds are we should have a success story in this current group - really hoping that's @Sue77.
    @Jem70, it really sucks the big one that one of us didn't get lucky - was there a frostie in your last batch?

I hear you on next year and will be guided by Lynn tomorrow morning. Could be very confronting if she tells me to quit now.

Hope you are managing okay - when are you flying back?

I am oddly fine today - had a massage yesterday which gave me a great sleep (and can feel the benefits of being off the drugs already, so much clearer headed). Had dinner with friends tonight who cooked for me (this is my gf who has been through ivf so I can talk about it to my heart's content) and shared some really excellent italian red and laughed our asses off. So good for the soul to remember there is a damned good life outside of fertility issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Jem 70 and Nereid.... When was ur bt Nereid? Are u sure abt the bfn yet?

Thanks for being positive about me Kelly 70, Jem 70 and Nereid.. I have just gone numb as of now ... Don't have the courage to poas. Will wait for bt on Friday.. I know they give u high hopes n all with a normal pgd embryo.. But our last cycle was a bfn with a normal embie...that's why cannot get to think positive..

Great u had a good time with your friends...Good luck for your appt with lynn Kelly 70...
    Last edited by Sue77; 11-11-2014 at 23:26.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (12-11-2014)