Closed Thread
Page 49 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Penny75 Bugger Luv!! it's just a bit of a slow starter and it gets moving again today C'MON EMBY!!!!

@littlesparrow74 How are you going Luv?? Am hoping there's no sign of the Biatch!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't tested but I know it is all over for me again AF arrived with full force yesterday afternoon. I allowed myself to wallow in self pity for a few hours then I had to pulled myself together and get on with life and have surrounded myself with good friends, and a few wines. As only one of my friends know what I am going through I just have to put on a brave face and soldier on I think I had already done my mourning over the last few days.
    I am going to have to make an appointment with my FS to find out what the next step is but I know I can't keep doing the same thing with the same result, it is just too heartbreaking.
    I hope you get better news tomorrow @Penny75 maybe the embryo was just having a pause.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesparrow74 View Post
    I haven't tested but I know it is all over for me again AF arrived with full force yesterday afternoon. I allowed myself to wallow in self pity for a few hours then I had to pulled myself together and get on with life and have surrounded myself with good friends, and a few wines. As only one of my friends know what I am going through I just have to put on a brave face and soldier on I think I had already done my mourning over the last few days.
    I am going to have to make an appointment with my FS to find out what the next step is but I know I can't keep doing the same thing with the same result, it is just too heartbreaking.
    I hope you get better news tomorrow @Penny75 maybe the embryo was just having a pause.
    Very sorry to hear that @LittleSparrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @littlesparrow74 It's tough putting on a brave face and soldiering on so make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to grieve too. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @littlesparrow74 Am so sorry too Luv I hope you got stuck right into the vino's as well It is hard to keep it all together and put one foot in front of the other sometimes I hope your FS has some new idea's at your next appointment too Luvxoxo

@Penny75 that your embryo is still hanging in there and doing it's stuff!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good news for me today. It's day 4 and there's been no growth since day 2. The chances of it staring to divide again from here are very, very slim and even then whether they would transfer it is questionable because it's paused for so long unfortunately Kate has advised to continue to prepare for transfer tomorrow on that very slim chance it could happen and I have to keep up the meds, pessaries and clexane injection today. I'm booked in for a follow up with Waz on wed and am considering going straight into another cycle. Feeling pretty bloody devastated but it helps to start focusing on a plan for next time.

Thanks for all your support over the last few days @BlondeinBrisvegas, @littlesparrow74, @Vixjc, @Nereid, @ScubaGal, @Jem70 and the other ladies on here.

Hope you're doing ok @littlesparrow74

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Penny75 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Penny75 Oh, FFS's Luv!! I'm so terribly sorry.. I'm for your emby anyway but understand it's probably better to start thinking about what you want to do next time. That's good you're seeing Waz one way or another on Wed. Will be good to see what he thinks though I reckon he'll let you Cycle again once AF shows up.

Thinking of you Luv and of @littlesparrow74 too....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @littlesparrow74 bloody bugger it! I went through exactly the same when I transferred in November. There are no words for how cruel this process is.
    @Penny75 I will still cross everything for a little miracle!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your love ladies, knowing you were there for me has helped immensely. It is so very cruel and I don't know if I can keep putting myself through this, I just wish there was something I could do. @Penny75 I hope you get better news tomorrow.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-03-2015),Penny75  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, too much sad news on this little thread
    @LittleSparrow I'm so sorry lovely. It can just be so unbearably hard sometimes, and to go through it over and over... I hope you can get an appointment with Bill soon and he has some new ideas for you x
    @Penny75 So heartbreaking for you. I'm so sorry. You are right about getting on with plan b, I think it's the only way to stay sane, at the beginning anyway. Best of luck with your appointment with FS. Take care x
    @Kelly70 How are you going lovely?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nereid For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (10-03-2015)