Closed Thread
Page 43 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @littlesparrow74 Yay for PUPO!!! I remember that kind of feeling all too well both in the lead up to transfer and on transfer day. I'd feel positively sick everytime the ph rang thinking it was bad news and I was always on edge on transfer day peaking and freaking that I'd get a call from the lab saying don't bother coming in

Anyhoo Luv, for your Lone Ranger on board!! 7's my favourite number and it's meant to be lucky!!! Will be looking out for your updates during the 2WTorture!! Go Emby Go!!!!

@Kelly70 Sounds like your brother wants to maintain as much normalcy as possible as well as he's probably gone into his "Man Cave" to process things mentally/emotionally they way some men do. If that's his way of coping at the moment then that's the way it has to be plus he'll be wanting to stay strong for his kids and not alarm them in any way either. Fair enough I say. Plenty of time to discuss once he knows what he's dealing with.

As for Cycling again Luv. A wise choice I think just to wait and see until you know more about your brother. When do you think they'll have a diagnosis?? for stage 1/localised. Thinking of you, your brother and family and praying to the Universe for a "best case scenario" P.S Thank God for Psych's!! Always helps when you have a good onexoxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 24-02-2015 at 07:15.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

littlesparrow74  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Penny75 Good Luck at your scan today Luv!! No doubt you've prob had it by now (remember the "crack of a sparrows ar*e early morn appointments well!!) How did you get on Luv?? What did Wazza have to say for himself??

@LittleSparrow 74 How you doing Girl??

@Kelly70 How are you holding up Luv??

Hello to all the other Lovelies too.....xoxoxo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @Penny75 been waiting for an update. Hope there is some action from all those jabs.

Can't believe I am only 3dp3dt I had forgotten how excruciating this is. I'm trying to remain zen and focus on other things that what could possibly be going on. Still another 11 days til test day. And I am on Ovidrel for LPS so can't do a cheeky POAS.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-02-2015),Penny75  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for asking @littlesparrow74 and @BlondeinBrisvegas Wazza wasn't there this morning, which was disappointing! The doctor doing the scans was lovely but she wasn't Waz! Anyway, he has reviewed the results and his nurse called to tell me he wants me to increase my gonal f dosage from 450iu to 600iu. I go back in Sat for another scan. Now I'm not entirely sure as for some reason I left without clarifying (why I don't know!?!) but I think I've got 2 larger follies and about 3 smaller ones. I'm feeling a bit disappointed at this stage but also trying to not read into it too much and will wait and see what Waz says on Sat.

I'm already quite over all the injections. My tummy is so sore and bruised. I just happened to look down this morning while at work to see my dress around my tummy area covered in blood! I must have bumped the site of my clexane injection (which was really sore) at some stage and it was bleeding non-stop. Managed to wash my dress out without anyone seeing and covered the site with a bandaid but the bleeding has continued and bled through the bandaids so I have had more blood coming through onto my clothes this afternoon. I'm so lucky I noticed it this morning before someone else at work did. How would I explain that????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @littlesparrow74 your Lone Ranger is snuggling right in Luv!! It's the right time for it to start implanting now Oh yes, I don't call it the 2WTorture for nothing!! Hoping the next 11 days don't drag on for you..Bugger about the Ovidrel but it has to be done When's your last shot of that??

@Penny75 Wonder why Waz wasn't there this morning?? Anyhoo, what are you disappointed about Luv?? The number of follies?? How many do you usually get?? 5 seems pretty good to me Luv or no?? Sounds like he's upped the dose to give the smaller one's a kick up the ar*e and hopefully you'll be ready to trigger on Sat or shortly thereafter Luv

Yes, the injections can be gruelling and it sounds like you bumped the injection site regarding the bleeding which is a clexane thing to bleed like that. How would you explain that?? Prob say I scratched myself doing some gardening or some other half believable explanation and you bumped yourself and reopened the scab or something?? Do you ice pack before the injections?? I used to for about 5 mins then do the injection. Helped take the sting out of it for me and minimise the bruising too. No reason you can't chuck a bag of peas in a tea towel on the bruises to help ease the pain anyway Luv.
    Ok am keeping and sending your way for Sat Only 2 more sleeps so not too long to wait. Will look out for your update

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @BlondeinBrisvegas I haven't been icing before injections or after Sitting here now with a bag of peas wrapped in a tea towel against my stomach and ohhhh it feels good! Thanks for the suggestion!!!

I think I'm just a bit disappointed because I'm doing so much more this cycle - all the injections, the drugs and supplements - and 5 follicles is less than what I had in my first cycle in November. I was also just emotionally all over the place yesterday. I got home from work and bawled my eyes out for ages as I'd somehow convinced myself my cycle was going to be cancelled because I didn't have enough follicles. Irrational I know but that's how it felt last night I was also feeling sorry for myself with the injection site bleeding and the bruises etc and the few people who know what I'm doing weren't available at that time to talk to and be a voice of reason. Anyhoo, i have to say having a big cry has done me wonders as I'm feeling much more level today. Here's hoping those littler follies are lapping up that extra gonal f and growing nicely. Will post an update after I see Waz tomorrow

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Penny75 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-02-2015),JMT  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny75 View Post
    Thanks @BlondeinBrisvegas I haven't been icing before injections or after Sitting here now with a bag of peas wrapped in a tea towel against my stomach and ohhhh it feels good! Thanks for the suggestion!!!

I think I'm just a bit disappointed because I'm doing so much more this cycle - all the injections, the drugs and supplements - and 5 follicles is less than what I had in my first cycle in November. I was also just emotionally all over the place yesterday. I got home from work and bawled my eyes out for ages as I'd somehow convinced myself my cycle was going to be cancelled because I didn't have enough follicles. Irrational I know but that's how it felt last night I was also feeling sorry for myself with the injection site bleeding and the bruises etc and the few people who know what I'm doing weren't available at that time to talk to and be a voice of reason. Anyhoo, i have to say having a big cry has done me wonders as I'm feeling much more level today. Here's hoping those littler follies are lapping up that extra gonal f and growing nicely. Will post an update after I see Waz tomorrow
    Sorry you're having a rough time @Penny75 its a tough gig going through a stim cycle. Good luck

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Penny75 I understand Luv My 2 Cycles with Wazza got me less eggs initially then my first 2 Cycles with my previous FS, but the quality of them (and DP's sperm) meant better quality embryo's particularly in the last Cycle where they were all good enough quality to freeze on Day 3 when I had ET if we'd needed to (and they weren't even at the 8 cell stage yet either!!).

I was disappointed too initially as I expected to do a P.B and get more then I ever had previously, but you know how it goes Luv, it's the quality over the quantity. Yes, those drugs really knock you around at the best of times but more so I found on the high doses like he's got you on. I only ever went up to 450IU but it was enough to give me headaches and make me a crying, bawling, dropping my bundle left, right and centre hormonal mess!! Having a good, old cry helps Luv. Good to purge it out!!

He won't cancel you on 5 follies Luv, he prob wouldn't even cancel you on 1 unless you wanted to Yep, icing before that Biatch of a clexane injection really does help but I'm hoping the icing after will help ease the pain/bruising you've already got. You don't have to do that as a matter of course if you've iced beforehand, but by all means do if it gives you relief!!

Am sure you'll see a big difference on tomorrow's scan Luv to get those follies moving!! Take it easy and have a beautiful day and I'll be keeping my eye out for your update
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 28-02-2015 at 07:21.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Penny75 for your scan today Luv!! I reckon those follicles will be ready or just about and The Man will be giving you the word to trigger!!! I'll be keeping and eye out for your update!!

@littlesparrow74 How you going Luv?? Here's some more for your Lone Ranger Luv!! Thinking of you too

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas and @ScubaGal thanks so much for your kind words the other day. Stimming is so tough and unless you've been through it yourself then you would never understand just how hard it is. Thanks for your encouragement and support, it means a lot to me

I saw Wazza this morning and I've got to say first off - I love that man!!! I really do feel like I'm getting the best of care with him and I know I can fully trust in whatever he tells me. I think if he'd been there for the scan on Thursday I probably wouldn't have gotten myself into such a state later on. Anyway, the scan today picked up a few more little follies but overall they all need longer to grow. He's continuing me on 600iu a day and I go back to see him on Tuesday. Fingers crossed those follies are going to be nice and plump by then He's also told me to start injecting the clexane above my belly button and way out to the sides away from the existing bruising. I've got to say @BlondeinBrisvegas your tip to ice the area before injecting is magic! Soooooo much better!!! I really don't know why I didn't start doing that earlier.
    @littlesparrow74 I hope you're coping with the tortuous 2WW ok and not driving yourself too crazy.

Hope everyone else is travelling well and enjoying the weekend

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Penny75 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-02-2015)