Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Jem70 - when is your BT again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jem 70 .. My bt is this Friday.. When is yours ? Please don't worry about the symptoms as whenever I had a BFP, always thought AF is coming... U do not actually need to actually have any symptoms in the tww to get a positive result. Praying for a BFP for all the ladies on this thread ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem70 View Post
    Hi @Sue77 welcome! We have a lot of similarities with PGD and with 2ww. With normal test results I have very high hopes for you! When is your BT?
    @Penny75 I still have the occasional freak out it's one day at a time on IVF and one hour at a time when you are single too.
    @Kelly70 you have every right to take any time you need. There is no emoticon for how I feel *heart breaking for you*

AFM - losing confidence fast - 10dp2dt and sore boobs gone (sorry if TMI). Sharp pains in abdomen for a little bit last night. Very confused as knew to ignore progesterone symptoms but didn't think they would go while still on it. Assume that means AF might be coming, so maybe nature will give me the heads ups instead. Still no desire to test - weird or fatalistic?
    @Jem70 ignore symptoms at this point, the sore boobs and other symptoms caused by progesterone will fade as the drugs leave your body. I remember that happening too. The symptoms then re-appeared again around 6 weeks preg. Don't give up yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal @Kelly70 @Sue77 @Helsbaby you guys are awesome - I've been making myself sick all day thinking that AF is coming - I don't actual get AF symptoms so that's even more confusing. You are absolute heroes for me today.

Sue77 My BT was due Friday too but I'm not home until Sat so no results until Sunday. I'm POAS on Thursday - I figure that's close enough that there would have to be at least a faint line if I'm still in the game. I can hold out 2 more days!

thank you all xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been following this thread for awhile and find it very encouraging. It's great that the girls who are UTD or have had their babies still post. It reminds me that this process does work! GL to all cycling or preparing to cycle.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Just remember @Jem70 :

Symptoms Shmymptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies but AF looks like it is here so I did a test - stark stark white. I think it's safe to call it - I'm out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jem70 - I wouldn't call it just yet - AF in full flow??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No - TMI warning - just pinkish dots on the paper - but I'm only one day off when they say you can test - I think there would be a shadow at least - and I held it against a light to be sure.

I've just had a feeling today - I think you just know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it is still too early to call @Jem70 it might be cervical irritation or a bit of break through bleeding. Wait until Thursday to be sure. I do know what you mean about having a feeling, you try to be positive but you just know when it's over.

But if the wicked witch does show her ugly head console yourself with yummy business class wine, soft cheese and pate on the flight home.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (11-11-2014)