Closed Thread
Page 38 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, AF finally turned up late last week, just in time for me to go away for the weekend. (We had a long weekend here) I have a scan next Wednesday to see what is going on and hopefully transfer early the following week.

So good to hear so many of you sounding happy and positive. @Kelly70 interesting to hear Sydney do IUI over 40 definitely worth looking into. @Neried how is the TWW going? When is test day?
    Wow @Kellyk77 can't believe you are 20 weeks already and a little girl how fabulous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, AF finally turned up late last week, just in time for me to go away for the weekend. (We had a long weekend here) I have a scan next Wednesday to see what is going on and hopefully transfer early the following week.

So good to hear so many of you sounding happy and positive. @Kelly70 interesting to hear Sydney do IUI over 40 definitely worth looking into. @Neried how is the TWW going? When is test day?
    Wow @Kellyk77 can't believe you are 20 weeks already and a little girl how fabulous.

Thanks
    Reviews

4. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @littlesparrow74 It must feel good to be able to move forward. Are you stimming or doing an fet? I'm doing ok thanks - 13dp2dt now - I'm still waiting for AF which is a few days late, but I've heard luteal support can cause that. It feels like it may arrive today anyway.
    @Kelly70 Had that reunion yet?
    @Jem70 Any embie news for you?

xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nereid For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-02-2015),Kelly70  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Wait - what??

Have you done a pregnancy test???

Quote Originally Posted by Nereid View Post
    @littlesparrow74 It must feel good to be able to move forward. Are you stimming or doing an fet? I'm doing ok thanks - 13dp2dt now - I'm still waiting for AF which is a few days late, but I've heard luteal support can cause that. It feels like it may arrive today anyway.
    @Kelly70 Had that reunion yet?
    @Jem70 Any embie news for you?

xx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-02-2015),Kelly70  (11-02-2015),Nereid  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal No! Nurses told me to wait 7 days after ovidrel, and amazingly I've done that - couldn't bare to see another fading line after last chemical. Test day is friday anyway.... I reeeaaally feel like AF is coming and was just held off by progesterone. And I totally refuse to get my hopes up to have them dashed again so - just stop it will you!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nereid For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-02-2015),Kelly70  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Starting IVF Mar/Apr 2014 - aged 43, single #3

Hey @Nereid lovely, totally get your caution after your last experience.
    @ScubaGal !! How the heck are you travelling hon? How many weeks now?
    @LittleSparrow so pleased AF is finally here and you can get on your way.

AFM: reunion was tonight and it went well, although I drilled him I must say. I was close to ditching him this week. I explained a few things to him and sounded out whether he thinks he has the time and room to date. I'm not 100% convinced yet but he takes these discussions well and is so chilled about everything, unlike the previous crazies I've dated. He takes constructive feedback in his stride. And seriously just the best kisser

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-02-2015),Nereid  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tested this morning and got an unequivocal BFN. Right now I feel like this might be it for me, we have last 2 frosties, but to be really honest I'm not sure what I want anymore... I so desperately wanted another child 2 years ago, but this whole process...I don't know if it's a sacrifice I want to make any longer Just need some time to process I think.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah hon, that's ****e @Nereid. You know we understand how it feels and also how taxing it is, on every level, putting yourself through it all each time. It's such a lottery, it really is and you have to be commended for knowing when to stop. I keep considering doing one more but when I remember what that entails, I just hit this mental block (which is clearly me facing my limitations).

Would you consider doing the last couple of frosties then quitting perhaps, if unsuccessful. There's also the fact that ivf seems to just turbo charge your system (mine anyways) for some months afterwards and people suddenly fall pregnant naturally after many failed cycles.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Nereid  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Starting IVF Mar/Apr 2014 - aged 43, single #3

Oops - deleting this post, was in the wrong thread, sorry ladies. Am reading along though and cheering for you all and the challenges you are facing and the brave choices you are making x
    Last edited by Vixjc; 12-02-2015 at 11:26.