Closed Thread
Page 32 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Jem70 : Oh, FFS's!! I'd be frustrated @ pi$$ed off too!! It's hard enough doing this without being given the run around on top of!! Well, if you're down regging with the pill or something and wanted to take a few extra days worth and then stop when you want to, what are they gonna do??

It'd just be a case of "Oh sorry, my AF took ages to come this time when I stopped the pill" It's not unheard of for AF to take a week to arrive once you stop the OCP. No, it's not completely insane at all!! I say go for it if it's just a matter of spinning things out a few more days!!

Good Luck Luv!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem70 View Post
    Hi all - been reading along but a bit off my game so on the quiet side, struggling with weeks of stuff ups from my FS. Each time I get my protocol it's not what we discussed so back and forth. Just had to delay going overseas for a day in the hope of resolving and that did nothing! I had a one month window between work travel for a cycle and that is nearly gone if I don't start by Monday but I don't want to waste time on the wrong protocol. Sorry - vent over!

hope everyone else is a little more on track. At least I finally have the right drugs prescribed. Maybe I should ignore their instructions and do my cycle my way so just the timing coincides with the first scan? Is that completely insane??
    Not insane at all! Last cycle I mixed their protocol with what I knew worked for me (without telling them) and the rest is history ☺️. These clinics/FS's can be so damn cavalier with what is soooo critical to us. Do what works for you I say!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-01-2015),Jem70  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Vixjc @BlondeinBrisvegas @ScubaGal thanks beautiful ladies - I've been so distressed for days - you just slammed my confidence back to full strength x

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-01-2015),ScubaGal  (16-01-2015),Vixjc  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for asking about me Blondeinbrisvegas....

we met our fs yest and have decided to go in for a stimulated cycle and transfer fresh without any pgd, the two blasts in high we have on ice can be used if this fresh cycle doesn't work... Just wanted to give it a fresh start, After my 2 Fet with pgd normal embies didn't work, AtleAst I came to know I can make normal embies, we thought there isnt any point wasting money on pgd again ...another reason which I thought is why the embies didn't stick is... May be they got tampered with taking out cells... God knows..

Its all so confusing specially when u have been it for so long... But u got to keep trying till the end... You all are wonderful ladies and I am keeping my fingers cross for myself as well as all of you...

did u go with your date kelly70..

A big wave to Scubagirl, Nereid, Jem70, Frogspossum, Penny 75, Kelly 77.. Sorry if I missed anyone... To everyone..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-01-2015),ScubaGal  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Sue77 Good Luck Luv with this next Cycle. You're absolutely right..just got to keep going for as long as you can and being able to make normal embies is half the battle I think. I have read that the PGD process can damage embryo's but I must say I don't recall ever reading a post from any of the ladies here on BH that have had it done where any embryo's were ever damaged from the procedure. As you say Luv..who knows why in some instances?? I salute you and all of the Lovelies here for having the courage to keep on going..it takes a lot of guts to keep getting back up and riding this rollercoaster again and again So, is it now a matter of waiting for AF and then get going?? Are you going to do the same protocol this Cycle?? to you Luv...You know I'll be cheering you and the rest of the Girls on too!!

@Jem 70 No worries Luv Use your gut feeling and do it your way Girl!! Here's some to get you started Keeping finger's crossed for you too!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 16-01-2015 at 17:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies sorry that I have been MIA but I needed to remove myself from all things IVF and regroup. I have had a little read back over the last few pages but am a little bit out of the loop. I hope you are all well and things are going along as smoothly as they can during IVF.
    I am feeling physically and emotionally strong and ready to go again. My FS is away until the start of Feb so I am aiming for a FET mid Feb.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 so happy to see you getting on top of this!

i have dropped PGD - I have read a number of articles now which question the accuracy of a day 3 biopsy which is the only option at MIVF so I would rather roll the dice than risk technology stuffing me up.
    @vixfc @BlondeinBrisvegas and @ScubaGal thanks for the cheer squad - it really helps.
    @littlesparrow74 welcome back lovely - no how you feel!

waves to @Nereid @Penny75 and anyone else reading along, and of course @Kelly70

AFM - started sniffing today - in Hong Kong! After four weeks finally got my plan sorted with the FS as well, and can I say here for the record - I was right. Ladies, if it ever feels wrong, fight, because after weeks of this nonsense they finally sorted it out.

i start stims on the 28th - 5 days gonal f then switch to menopur. Doing AAcP - no estrogen priming week. I'm not silly enough to ask this as it will create weeks of cr@p but I'm just going to try Blonde's suggestion of splitting half the Gonal f morning and night.

Hoping fourth time is the charm as its my last time with the donor!

XO everyone,

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, its been a while since I have been on as I had issues with my iphone app not working. Not sure if anyone else had this issue. I have just read everyones posts. Jem and Kelly I cant believe you are having issues with your clinics and protocols. its hard enough doing fertility treatment let alone not having the support of your clinic and doctors. Kelly have you decided if you are going to go again ? Great to hear about the dating scene Blonde, Sue and everyone else how are you going Congratlations Vix on your little man !

AFM - Angela is growing up already time flies. She holds her head now and im sure she's started teething !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Jem 70 : That's the go Luv!! Good for you!! I used Puregon/Menopur on my last Cycle and what Wazza does besides splitting the doses morning/night is to alternate the drugs. So for you it would be Gonal F only one day and Menopur only the next. I also split the Menopur dose too just so you know. You get enough needles in the pack to do it and as you have to mix it yourself can just draw up what you need

@littlesparrow74: Good on you Luv for getting back into it and having another go!! Can understand needing a complete break from it all too. Good Luck with your upcoming FET...

@Helsbaby: Good to hear from you Luv..not so good about the ph App but glad to see you got it sorted. We're all good here...mine turned 5 months old on Thurs just gone. Wrote a big post over on the other thread about what she's up to if you want to have a look if you haven't already Teething already?? Jayus!!! No sign of that round here just yet, only a matter of time

@Kelly70: So, what's the latest Luv?? Don't leave us all hanging!! Was Thurs night a success?? With a bit of luck, the date's still going!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey chicks, sorry to go AWOL with no update - date actually didn't happen thurs night.. I kind of stuffed up as I was meant to contact him I think, but I was waiting for him to contact me and to be honest, a bit ambivalent about the whole dating thing I think. Long story short, date got postponed to tomorrow arvo. So I'll let you know how it goes!!

God is testing me (although I'm not religious)... My actual closest girlfriend in the whole world, was just here for 4 days with her partner (she lives in the UK).. I haven't seen her in two years so maximum joy to be reunited and 4 great days together. When she arrived, I asked her if she was preg because I had this overwhelming vibe that she was. They both laughed and said No. She's back in the UK now and just messaged me and said, remember that question you asked me when we first saw each other?? 3 weeks pregnant! I knew it, I'm psychic!! This is a girl who has always been ambivalent about having kids (aren't they the ones that always get em??). anyways she's 41 so I'm praying it sticks.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post: