Closed Thread
Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I still think you're in for a real chance here @Nereid - man it must be agony though for you. Keep us informed, sending you all the biggest most massive good luck vibes I can hon. Hang in there xx
    @Penny75 - enjoy being pupo, it's such a lovely feeling x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Nereid  (11-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kelly x I've decided to forget the tests and pin my hopes to these pregnant boobs I have. Will have to try to resist the urge to grab them during the day to check they're still there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Nereid: I agree with @Kelly70..you're most definately in with a chance Luv!! I'm liking the boob symptoms too😊

I'm sorry about your Dad Luv...I do know how you feel as I lost my Mum back in July to cancer...5 weeks before my bub was born😦 Hugs to youxo

I'm putting all the Preggo vibes out there for you too for tomorrow's BT. Hoping it comes back with convincing numbers...when will they call with results??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nereid this bit is just torture hey! I have everything crossed that your tough year is going to end with the best Xmas present ever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything crossed for you @Nereid and @Penny75
    @Kelly70 going to ring clinic on day 1 and ask nurse if I can start OCP so can time it to be sure I'm not on work trio - then I will figure out the best date for me not them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nereid - how did clinic BT go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chicas!Just dropped in to see how everyone is going and to CHEER for you all - cycling, decision making, PUPO and those waiting to meet their bubba on the outside....etcAFM. I'm starting again in Jan. Got my scripts etc and appt for when Im ready to get on with it. Short cycle. Gentle on my stubborn ovaries. Climbed and a small amount of fsh. Its will be a repeat of my last cycle where I had one egg E2 at 1200 (from memory) and we stupidly decided to give it a go a la natural. Im a low responder but have good AMH. Never more than one egg to go with. In retrospect should've done the ICSI again but.... oh well. Spilt milk and the like...So Ladies- I raise my glass of rose from the collection of bottles I brought home from Bandol last time i was there and salute you!!!I hope there's a baby dust whirlwind around you all.Much love and a hopeful heart for you all to achieve your dreams sooner rather than later. xx
    Last edited by Biscotti71; 12-12-2014 at 17:33.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-12-2014),Kelly70  (12-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry about the slow update - we're staying with my mother in Hobart for a few days and I forgot my bubhub password and kept getting locked out for some reason - so frustrating. And just when I needed you all too.
    Bt came back at HCG 14, a barely there chemical. I'm just so so sad. I still feel pregnant which is making it worse. I've had chemicals before IVF but never tested early enough to get a clear line and make it to bt. Just feels like too much to bare right now, but the sun is shining and xmas is in the air and all that - so have to put on a brave face somehow.
    Thanks so much for your love and concern. I hope you're all doing well xxx

ps @BlondeinBrisvegas I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. What an overwhelming time that must have been for you. Hugs xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nereid For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nereid, I'm so sorry and so disappointed for you - it was a glimmer of hope for all of us here I think. I still think it should be seen as a huge positive for you though - you nearly got there. I have no doubt this is a future predictor of success for you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Nereid  (13-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Nereid: Oh FFS's Luv!! 😦 Am so sorry...it's just so unfair!! Chemicals suck!! You see a line..get your hopes up...Blah!! Many hugs to you Luvxo

P.S...Thank-you for the kind words/thoughts about my Mum. It was/is still really difficult/painful for me.... some days/times worse than others. Held it together really well until bub was born (tried to minimise her stress in utero) then went to pieces. Just wanted you to know you're not alone @ that I understand.

Quick hello to all the other Lovelies too😊

AFM: Moved house yesterday. Up at 4am @ didn't get to bed until after 10.30pm. All went well with the movers etc @ it took 7 hrs all up to do it all including all of DP's heavy plants in 100L pots of which there are quite a few!

Anyhoo...up at 4am again dis morn!! Bub's been a bit unsettled especially more so today but that's to be expected I guess. Been unpacking when she naps or is happy to amuse herself with the play gym thingy for a short while.

Am absolutely stuffed but determined to get at least all of upstairs sorted by tomorrow night (downstairs is another story..lol) Ok Girls...must go. She's just nodded off so am going to tackle yet another box while I can!!!😀

Until next timexo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Nereid  (13-12-2014)