Closed Thread
Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just re-posting this here as it disappeared off with the previous thread...

@
    Jem70 my test date is 20th, our clinic only have us do a bt if we have a +ve poas, they give us a v sensitive test though.
    I'm doing an unmedicated fet so no progesterone issues, but even on my fresh transfer AF started on time, just more slowly. It seems to vary between women which adds to the stress.
    I'm ok but also feeling quite fatalistic about it all. I think it's partly self-preservation. I was curious about your comment about chromosome quality, did you end up doing pgd on this batch? Or was that from past experience?

The 2ww is REALLY hard. Hang in there, the odds may be against us but we just don't know what will happen. I don't have any real symptoms either way this transfer, which makes it easier - less neurotic analysis! But I think symptoms often mislead anyway. In my previous pregnancy I had no symptoms at all until week 7, but I know my body has changed a lot since then.
    I can imagine being away from home must be a little lonely right now, as well as a distraction. Not long now though. I don't think I'll test until after AF due, it's always led to heartbreak so far and besides, I've deliberately made sure there are none in the house, we're 15kms from the nearest shop and the shop-girls there have already sold me way too many tests in the past two years! Look after yourself x

Hope you're doing ok this morning @Kelly70 x

@littlesparrow74 It sounds like you're doing all the right things. Enjoy your birthday next week, you're still a spring chicken in my (ancient) eyes

@Kellyk77 Congratulations! Such a lovely story to hear

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nereid For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nereid didn't do PGD this time as the timing was wrong - they can only test on certain days apparently. As I'm approaching the end of the road anyway I wasn't too fussed about it as previously it was so I could speed up cycles by removing 2ww and FET.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Nereid  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi wonderful ladies... I hope u don't mind me joining your thread.. Have been reading your posts and how all of you provide immense support to each other is in credible ...

Afm. Have also been in the ivf journey for too long.. About 3 years with MIVF in which I had 2 pregnancies which resulted in miscarriages due to random chromosomal abnormalities.. Did 2 rounds of PGD on the advise of my fs which made 3 embryos which were tested on day 3 and all came out abnormal.. And FS did not want to try anything new..

then changed to monash with lynn burmeister.. We did 2 more rounds of ivf this year which made 4 blastocysts for pgd. 2 came as normal and 2 were inconclusive result... We were very happy at the result. And expected my first FET with a normal blast to work as we thought finding a normal embryo was our only hindrance.. But we got a bfn in sept.. Then lynn did a hysteroscopy and found polyps and removed them.. She believes they hindered the implantation.( don't know from where the polyps emerged ). After that we have had the 2nd pgd normal embryo transfered this month and currently I am in the tww. I seem to have kind of lost all my confidence in the process working after seeing all these failures though I am usually the half glass full kind of girl... Looking for some support and hope and also offering all of u with my support in our journeys...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Sue77 and welcome Sorry to hear you've had such a bumpy ride, but lovely to hear you have an embie on board now. A tested blastie and polyps removed sounds pretty wonderful to me, but I can totally relate to your lack of confidence. I just can't quite visualise a positive result right now, after all the negatives, but then I'm still trying... I'm in the tww too, testing on 20th, but AF due on the 12th.
    Last edited by Nereid; 10-11-2014 at 15:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,
    @Kellyk77 - wow, what amazing news, I think of you often and am blown away!!! I always thought you'd have a chance, even with the issues.. You were still young compared to us and I thought you'd still have age on your side and some quality eggs left. Congrats honey xxx

AFM - struggling today, took a day off work. I've just had a massage which has helped but I'm oh so very freaking flat. Good news is I have an apt with Lynn Wed 10am to review what happened and see if she thinks it worth trying something new next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Michelle2418 - thanks for writing in and for your beautiful words - you give me hope that maybe I'm strong enough to continue. X
    @Sue77 - welcome hon (yay a cross over from Lynn's thread).. We'll take good care of you in here, promise.

Everyone else, hugs and excuse my mediocre mood. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 so very sorry to hear things didn't go well and totally understandable that you are feeling flat now. It must be so hard in any cycle to hear bad news, but perhaps more so after stimming for so long. Good to hear you have an appointment on Wed and can work out where to from here. Be gentle with yourself x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Penny75 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I’ve been keeping my head down a bit as I've been quietly freaking out about starting. Now that it's becoming more real, I can't quite believe that I’m really going to be doing this on my own Anyway, the plan is to start with my next cycle, which should begin at the end of next week.

Sending positive thoughts to everyone here. @Jem70 and @Nereid my fingers are crossed so tightly for you both! @ScubaGal so awesome that you will soon feel your baby’s first kicks
    OMG @kelly77 what an amazing story. Congratulations

A big hello to all you other inspirational ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck on Wednesday Kel. Hoping Lynn still has a few tricks up her sleeve for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kel - I feel a bit lost now I have no routine to follow, no drugs to take.. Can't even bear to touch my supplements. I'm half inclined to do what you did and just go find a new man. Unsure as to next steps but if Lynn is prepared to try me again next year, I'll pull out all the stops and have a crack. I did say I'd do 2 more cycles with her next year if this one failed. Not feeling like that's something I can do at the moment but it's all a bit raw. To rub salt into the wound, I can still feel my poked ovaries and there's the credit card to pay off!

Distract me with stories of romance - tell us about a little more about this beautiful man?