Closed Thread
Page 19 of 102 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How wonderfully exciting Vixjc!!! 2 weeks and 5 days is going to fly by. Hope your hand/wrist and puffy feet don't give you too much trouble. Very special times ahead for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    @Jem70 - gah they suck the big one - what am I thinking expecting them to contact me as well - I am in two minds about even continuing so it won't take much for me to just let it slide if they don't call me!! Frustrating though. Have to admit still find the old FS way more approachable than the new one (in whom's presence I almost dared not speak). What are these people, frigging demi-gods Jesus!!! So over the whole lot of them.
    @Biscotti71 - I have indeed waxed the bikini line and between the eyebrows (just kidding, I'm blonde) and have my shingle out as my dad puts it. I'm still really unsure about another cycle so am just going to go ahead and date - I've decided if I meet a man and fall in love, no more cycles for me. If no man appears (highly possible given my past fussiness with men), I'll do another cycle in the new year for fun. Why not.

Hope you got some hot lovin tonight m'dear!!
    @Kellyk77 - first scan under your belt, woohoo!! I'd say you're on your way but understand your nervousness. Massive hugs to you lucky girl x
    Hi All

Still popping in from time to time! Good to hear some positives but equally sad to hear of the crap ones!

Kelly70, get into the dating scene! I joined an online dating thing, lots of singles are these days, and met my gorgeous man who I'm still trying baby making with 😉 there are some fab people out there in the same boat longing to meet that special someone, everyone finds it hard to meet someone the old fashioned way these days. I'm not the only one to find that special someone this way👍

Fx for those still trying! Merry Christmas to you all and positive vibes for you all still travelling for 2015 🎅🎄 xxxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for EPU @Penny75 - fingers crossed you get the whole haul of 10 - that's a great number!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Vixjc I developed carpel tunnel too after the pregnancy. Apparently it's very common. Go buy yourself a splint or else you may need to have it operated on. I was told to wear the splint permanently for two weeks and it repaired itself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Team Panda - ct must be yet another example of varying medical opinion. My OB is of the view I have it because of the degree of oedema I have, and that once the fluid is gone, the pressure on the nerve will be relieved and all will be well. He's right!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Checking in from another work trip - how is everyone? @Penny75 did you have EPU! How are you? @Nereid have you transferred yet? Any other news?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Penny75  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Jem70, hope your trip's going well and you're feeling good about post-xmas plans.

I'm more than half way through now, AF due on the 10th. I've been having uncomfortable cramping for the last 4 days, early for AF but similar to last month so not hopeful at all. I'm starting to wonder if it's a bit of endo which I've never been diagnosed with. Anyway, it just feels like a reminder that things aren't right, for whatever reason, so I may need to be brave and have a lap in the new year.
    @Penny75 congrats on all those follies, I hope EPU went/goes well. It must all feel pretty real now!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nereid For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-12-2014),Penny75  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nereid the BFP gals should jump in here but my understanding is cramps can mean either!

Did you end up transferring two? Keeping my fingers crossed regardless! We are due for a big success story!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Nereid  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jem70 Oh how I'd love to provide a success story! Yes, cramps can be misleading, but I still feel very not-pregnant. They've been almost constant for days now. I'll poas in a day or two anyway, if AF doesn't come early, and let you know how I go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had EPU yesterday and got 5 eggs, which out of 10 good sized follicles seems a bit low but really I am grateful that I got any. The scientist called this morning and 4 out of the 5 have fertilised so that's great news!! Very happy with that
    @Jem70 lovely of you to check in and I hope you're having a good work trip. Are you planning on starting your next cycle this month or next?
    @Nereid sending lots of positive thoughts your way!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Penny75 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-12-2014)