Closed Thread
Page 100 of 103 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1021
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Tahli I'd be asking for a script for Panadeine Forte while I was there tomorrow just in case you need them for after

You don't want to know the concoction of opioids and other things I was on for mine!!! (I do have issues with scarring on my cervix from previous Gynae surgery which makes it a whole lot harder "to get through the door" as Wazza told me)

Anyhoo...good luck with it all, let us know how you get on!!

P.S...Nothing wrong with stocking the cupboard up in advance I say!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Ta so much for your encouragement @BlondeinBrisvegas. My prep today extended as far as buying 3 x FRER packs and 1 x ClearBlue digital pack...so I can watch the Pregnyl leaving my system in a months time...madness!
    @kelly77 Firstly I'm sorry about your BFNs. That completely sucks. Yep I'm armed with Nurofen for tomorrow. I can't believe no-one told you to take pain relief, ouch, you poor thing. Apparently I take 2 tabs 1 hour before the scratch/biopsy. I highly doubt they're going to be strong enough. The problem is that after the scratch I go downstairs to have my 1st visit with my nurse to get my protocol, learn how to jab etc so I need to be pretty with it, otherwise I'd be breaking out the codeine.
    A quick very uneducated two cents worth on the IUI. I'm 40 & asked Lynn twice if I could do a round of IUI while waiting to do my 1st fully stim cycle. The response was a very definite no because the success rates were so extremely low that it isn't offered in the over 40s. One of the other girls on here may have received different info though. That's why I've been so jealous of your DB. I'd love to be 'inseminated' in between IVF cycles. I'd rather be in the running than not! Make full use of him I say. You may even be able to train him up to get a higher rating than '6'. Ta also for your inspiration to head up to Noosa. I booked an impulsive week up there and it was perfect to get my head sorted before starting a fully stim cycle.
    @Tahli
    Not sure what's involved with your procedure, maybe a scratch?? Have lost track with what everyone's up to and finding it hard to track back on the phone, but maybe panadol or panadiene as neurofen/ibruprofen products thin the blood making you bleed more!?! Might not be suitable? Any way, just a suggestion, good luck Hun x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas 😄😄😀wasn't in a rush to get out of bed this morning in this unseasonal rain we have on the GC at present....so I/we didnt😛 very easy with my man...but I hope I don't exhaust him! At least fresh sperm are being manufactured lol!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @BlondeinBrisvegas Yours sounds like it was incredibly painful all right. Your 'door' imagine is going to be stuck in my head as my legs are all askew tomorrow! Tbh I've put a stash of codeine in the bottom of my bag just in case. But like I said, then I need to dash to my nurses apt, then jump in my car & super duper dash across a few suburbs to pick my LO up from occasional care & drive us both home. The joys of this single-malarky hey?! It's not terribly practical!!
    Ta heaps @missybear. Maybe I could double dose. 2 Panadol and 2 Nurofen?? I'm willing to take anything so long as I can drive safely afterwards!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-06-2015),missybear  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow all these lovely messages on the thread!!
    @Corbes - I'm envious you have two of these beauties!! I'm absolutely smitten with this little guy - he is easily the sweetest, must trusting, nicest natured cat I've ever met. He's insanely affectionate - he follows me from room to room, is very vocal, winds his little body around my neck and smooches my face!! He's always looking up at me lovingly and has a ****** train purr!! He just went and laid on the top of the couch behind my head and laid his little head on my shoulder and went to sleep. So adorable and clever and hasn't put a paw wrong in the flat - he hasn't scratched anything except his pole, sleeps quietly til 8am and has had no toilet accidents. I can't believe how lucky I got with him but I'm guessing this is a fairly typical rag doll personality??
    @Tahli, I'd double dose to be sure - some ppl feel very little and others find it pretty painful, I'm hoping you're the former!! Yeah the attitude towards women over 40 and iui here in Victoria is why I went to
    Sydney where they have an excellent sperm donor program and you can do iui til the cows come home if you like - to be honest I thinks it's less about the low success rates here and more about the severe shortage of iui quality sperm. But yeah I agree the fresh sperm scenario is prob optimal.

Kel - sending you massive good vibes and hugs!! Come on bubba!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Two lines on OPK today girls!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-06-2015),Corbes  (17-06-2015),Kelly70  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @missybear Whoot-whoot!!! Time to crank up the mattress action for the next few days Luv!!

to you!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

missybear  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news @missybear, what day are you?

Bah - Day 1 for me!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Great news @missybear, what day are you?

Bah - Day 1 for me!!
    Bloody day 19!! The odd cycle last year was 33/34 days so maybe that's why. Started to think I wasn't going to O this month. Have prepped DP to take a rest while I'm working as he'll be busy when I'm not😊😊😊

18. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    And @Kelly70 sorry to hear you're back at Day 1 again😔 that's not good, but at least you have DB now for backup x

20. The Following User Says Thank You to missybear For This Useful Post: