Closed Thread
Page 1 of 103 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

Default Starting IVF Mar/Apr 2014 - aged 43, single #3

Quote Originally Posted by Jem70 View Post
    When is your BT @Nereid I thought the progesterone stopped AF - so confused about the 2ww!
    @Penny75 @Biscotti71 @SpringRain any news on starting cycles? @Helsbaby and @BlondeinBrisvegas - hi mammas - hope your girls are well!
    @ScubaGal how's the little fella - feels like we can start our next countdown to the first kick!

Hi hi everyone Else!
    @Jem70 he's rocking along and by the size of my belly he's going to be a big fella :-/ I'm huge already! I think it's something to do with having a short torso - there's no where to go but out.

I'm hoping it's not too many more weeks till I feel some kicks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, Sorry I've been awol lately. I needed a complete break from all things fertility! But I have some incredible news to share. A couple of months ago I met this amazing guy and it's been such a great distraction. Its been so nice to focus on a new relationship rather than my doomed fertility. But then something even more amazing happened. I fell pregnant naturally!! Obviously not planned as I thought it would never happen so it was a complete and utter shock. I still can't believe it actually! It's early days tho, I'm 6 weeks now. My partner is absolutely ecstatic about it which is great as I was a little worried when I told him as we haven't been together long. But I guess it's just meant to be! So I'm cautiously excited as its so early and still have a long way to go but the fact is I managed to get pregnsnt despite all the odds so that in itself is pretty amazing.
    I need to catch up on a that's been happening with you all! Hope everyone else is doing well xx

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (11-11-2014),Jem70  (10-11-2014),Nereid  (10-11-2014),ScubaGal  (10-11-2014),Sharlie  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Hi girls, Sorry I've been awol lately. I needed a complete break from all things fertility! But I have some incredible news to share. A couple of months ago I met this amazing guy and it's been such a great distraction. Its been so nice to focus on a new relationship rather than my doomed fertility. But then something even more amazing happened. I fell pregnant naturally!! Obviously not planned as I thought it would never happen so it was a complete and utter shock. I still can't believe it actually! It's early days tho, I'm 6 weeks now. My partner is absolutely ecstatic about it which is great as I was a little worried when I told him as we haven't been together long. But I guess it's just meant to be! So I'm cautiously excited as its so early and still have a long way to go but the fact is I managed to get pregnsnt despite all the odds so that in itself is pretty amazing.
    I need to catch up on a that's been happening with you all! Hope everyone else is doing well xx
    Omg omg omg congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ScubaGal! How are you traveling? @Kelly70 - I just read back a couple of pages, so sorry to hear your latest cycle wasn't successful. Hope Lynn has some direction for you as to where to next xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kelly77 congratulations OMG that us fantastic news !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG that is the most amazingly wonderful news I have heard in a long time. Can't believe everything has fallen into place for you. After all you have been through you deserve this happiness. Glad you popped by to share your news.

And in other unrelated news I can't believe we are up to our 3rd thread!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kellyk77 BRILLIANT! So happy for you. They say this can happen I'm just do thrilled you got the whole package! Congrats.
    @littlesparrow74 how are you doing - still going to take the rest of the year off?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Kelly70: How you going today Luv??

@Jem70: AF always broke through the Crinone/Pesseries. It was only when I added Pregnyl to the mix in Cycle 4 that it held off. All women are different though. It will hold it off in some and not in others. My little one is going well thanks Luv. She's got a bit of a tummy bug atm, nothing major thankfully, but will take her to the GP if it doesn't get better in the next day or so. She's 10.5 weeks old now

@Kellyk77: Congrat's to you too

Hello to all the other Ladies as well.....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @Jem70 is the big apple the distraction you had hoped? Try to hold out POAS for a few more days. When is BT?
    I am really enjoying my time off and won't cycle again until the new year. I hadn't realised how much IVF was affecting my health, mood, life etc and it is so nice to be able to make plans and not wonder where I will be cycle wise ect. I turn 40 next Tuesday and my hope to get a BFP before the deadline has passed but that just means coming up with a new plan. For the time being I am enjoying all the finer things in life and looking forward to the summer season. I think the break will give me a new energy to start again. My acupuncturist has me on herbs and fortnightly visits to get my body prepared and I am healthy eating and getting lots of exercise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @littlesparrow74 - love your attitude and approach!

yes the trip has been a brilliant distraction. Not even tempted. I have to say even my progesterone symptoms are starting to subside so I'm not feeling particularly positive which makes it easier not to test as well!