We need 15 reviewers for the Coddlelife wide neck glass bottles! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
Coddlelife wide neck glass bottle 240ml is extremely resistant to high heat and breakage. Lightest glass baby bottle on the market. Its Anti-colic, soft, wide and its stretchy nipple prevents nipple confusions.
Non-toxic, BPA, PVC, Lead & Phthalates free. Microwave, sterilizer, and dishwasher safe. While other bottles on the market may reduce colic, Coddlelife’s award-winning, patented system is the only fully-vented nipple system that vents air and contains the fewest parts to clean and sterilize.
RRP: 26.50 AUD
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you have a baby up to 12 months old
- you have to be able to use the product for at least 2 weeks and write a review (at least 100 words long) by MONDAY 15th of December.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 20 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on THURSDAY 13th of November.
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by MONDAY 15th of December (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.