+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    23 weeks pregnant with number 4 :-) was considering number 5 but thinking that's crazy haha
    I had 22 months between dd1 & dd2 then had dd3 4y11m later this bub is due when dd3 is 19months

Thanks
    Reviews
    I REALLY want a fourth. Been trying since my last five years ago. Hopefully soon. Then might need to add a fifth because of age gap to my other kids 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to those expecting #4. We had 2yrs 8mths between first 2 and 4yrs 2mths between 2 and 3 and I must admit I actually loved the bigger gap. This one would be about a 4 1/2 year gap if we decide to go again? Hubby was done after 2, I had to fight for the 3rd and now he's done a complete 360• and is keen for number 4, yikes!! It would be nice ☺️I'm just scared of putting too much pressure on us 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It is a tad scary thinking of the load on your shoulders with 4 but 3 is much easier in my mind then 2 so whats one more I mean the change won't be much different only your washing food and time to each kid changes and also if u need bigger car or need kids to share rooms.
    Hubby wants to wait till his 30 to decide only that's a near 3 yr gap between 3-4 I feel I'd want a closer gap. Or even a bigger one of 5yrs when all are at school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's all true, our house and cars can cope with a family of 6 but my concern is how far I can stretch my time and also having some time for my husband and I so that our relationship stays strong. It's a big decision but we both get the feeling that we're meant to have one more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know what it is exactly but I feel like I am going through a stage where I am missing have my arms full of a needy baby which is really odd because I find the baby stage HARD! Maybe it's just because DS is nearly two?? Anyone relate? I keep trying to picture myself moving forward without a little baby needing me constantly. I feel like I've got too much time on my hands all of a sudden!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can definitely relate, people say to me "it's time to move on to the next stage" but I don't feel ready yet! Having my babies has been the best years of my life and if we can comfortably have one more then why not? I just need to get my head around the logistics of it lol but if you feel that way then maybe it's because you really do want/need another?