+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Who's going for a fourth?

Who on here is trying or going to try for a 4th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No 3 is nearly due, we will be going back for another

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We will be going for a fourth but not for a little while yet. Dd is only 3 months old and there is only 12 months between her and her brother. My ds1 just turned 3 so we are definitely giving it a while before we go back! I have pnd so I also want to be fully recovered before we decide when to ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Still considering.

I had my first 3 in 3.5 years total, and love having them all so close. I'd love to have had a 4th also close, but financially it wasn't really an option, so we've now taken a bit of a step back and enjoying our 3 littlies grow and working on ourselves as well.

I am keen to see how we're feeling about a 4th when all 3 of mine are nearly at school, so that will mean ttc in around April 2017. There's a good chance that by them we may have gotten over the idea I guess. I'll be 36 by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I'd love a fourth. No partner though so that's a bit of a setback lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my fourth (10 days old) and feel complete ☺️

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Goosey01 For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't make my mind up! My third is two in December and in some ways (a lot!!) I am glad he is getting to be more of a joy and no so demanding but then...well...I always wanted four and DH is keen, too hard basket right now! Interested to hear others thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsIsMe View Post
    I can't make my mind up! My third is two in December and in some ways (a lot!!) I am glad he is getting to be more of a joy and no so demanding but then...well...I always wanted four and DH is keen, too hard basket right now! Interested to hear others thoughts
    I'm feeling same way just can't decide if I'm done and dusted or not I would so so so love another but thinking about financially and mental well being for me it isn't the greatest we don't have the room which makes it harder and sharing would be hard as they are single rooms.
    But I'm not ruling it out its interesting just to see who else is wanting thinking or undecided on another.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, my hubby and I are having this very conversation at the moment. We have, DD 10, DS 8 and DS 3 and thought we were done but now not so sure? Going to decide by years end but so undecided 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had my 4th 6 months ago and feel so blessed. Hubby says no more but maybe just one..... If I have my way