+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post

Ages ago a member called lemonhead and her loss. I always wonder how she is.

The girl who fell pregnant after a break in. That still haunts me and I remember her being so so so strong.
    I didn't sign up to bubhub until I was TTC/UTD but I followed the LH thread on here because she is a friend of mine IRL. Just wanted to say for anyone who was wondering that she has just celebrated the first birthday of her rainbow baby, another girl Their family is complete now, and they'll never forget their angel.

Secret of Cleo was in my DIG and I always wonder how she is & hope she was able to heal after her ordeal. What an incredible woman.

I also like to read hubber's diaries & always secretly cheer when they move from a TTC diary to a pregnancy one!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (13-11-2014),deku  (12-11-2014),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (12-11-2014),HearMeRoar  (12-11-2014),LoCo  (12-11-2014),meljemillie  (12-11-2014),Mod-Degrassi  (12-11-2014),Mopoke  (12-11-2014)

kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I always really enjoyed reading Magicmud's TTC Diary...
    I wonder if it ever happened for her and how things are going with her...she certainly had a great way of writing it was very emotional...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiwimum890 For This Useful Post:

Kellbell85  (13-11-2014),MonsterMummy  (12-11-2014),Uh-Oh  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimum890 View Post
    I always really enjoyed reading Magicmud's TTC Diary...
    I wonder if it ever happened for her and how things are going with her...she certainly had a great way of writing it was very emotional...
    Me too, I loved seeing her art too.

Thanks for the updates about TT & LH, wonderful to hear
    Agree with missing Sassymummy too, she always have such thoughtful posts.
    And the others mentioned (like Waitingformyfrosties/baldies, nibblecurlynbun/bub…) takes me back to my pre-baby, pre-posting lurking days!

I still miss @Tam-I-Am too, I learnt so much from her long before I started posting so never got to thank her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCreamingSoda View Post
    I am a loooong time reader of the hub but I have only recently started posting. I have a very terrible memory for who is who and can never keep track of members but some of the posts I have read over the years have really stayed with me. The OPs are total strangers to me but I very often think about them and wonder how they are getting on.

Not sure what the point of this thread is really.... I suppose I just want to let people know that there are total strangers who care and think about them. It would also be great if anyone wanted to give me an update on how they are doing.

So the posts I think of most are Ally and Angus- one day soon when you have a babe in your arms I will cry a bucket load of happy tears.

There was a lady who was the victim of a horrendous attack that resulted in a pregnancy. I think she decided that the best thing was for the baby to be adopted- I hope you, your daughter and that little baby are all healthy and thriving.

There was a young mum who had a huge struggle with an inappropriate relationship with her doctor- I hope you are free of this man and doing well.

The recent thread about the FIL who has been convicted of child sex crimes- I just want to send you lots of strength. I will be thinking of you and your husband for many years. Good luck

So who do you all think of? Anyone want to give a shout out to a member who's story has helped them?

Xxx
    I think of the same people especially the lady who was attacked in her own home which resulted in the pregnancy. So sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kezanazz View Post
    Theres one thread that has stuck with me more than others.
    There was a young woman with 2 girls. Her hubby or fiance .and her had some troubles which we all offered advice on. Then a little baby was conceived.
    If I remember rightly she lost him at 24 weeks, she called him Kane and got a lot of support from everyone. I often wonder how the family is doing.

And yes, I remember the ms draw crossing guard incident.

I also remember a thread about being rammed by a bull....and it was hilarious but I dont remember specifics

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    She has another daughter now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerFun For This Useful Post:

kezanazz  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The rammed by bull one was tondo with her SIL selling her baby clothes and the. Expecting her to give them back for free due to an unexpected pregnancy.

Ditto on secret of cleo and I constantly think of her and how she is doing...

Also someone else (hopless with names) shared a story of her daughter Ruby who passed away not long after birth... The story was so heartbreaking... There was a particularly heartbreaking line along the lines of 'she cried the only tear in her life' oh here comes the tears...

Ditto with Angus and Hugos stories... Both I remember waking up numerous times during the nigh to see if there is an update...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    A while ago we had a regular poster have her 4 year old son pass in an horrific accident. She posted all about it to help with her grief, and whilst I do believe it was deleted by herself not long after, I read it. I read it in a fog of tears- I was literally sobbing. The blame she placed on herself (unfounded), how she recalled her beautiful son, the way she talked lovingly about how he always said "I lub you, mum". My heart was torn for this woman on that day, and a little crack remains.
    I know on the open forum I can seem glib and make a joke of everything, but I often think of this woman and hope to god she is in a happier place and ha realised that it wasn't her fault.
    I read hundreds of threads on bh- there isn't much I don't see. Out of all of them, this is the one that will always remain with me, and I use it to serve as a reminder that I need to tell my kids every day that I love them.
    Oh no :-(
    I don't know how I missed that sad story. Which member was it?

I often think of triple time too, my Ds is 5 too, so she would often give me great advice!

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BlueBirds View Post
    Oh no :-(
    I don't know how I missed that sad story. Which member was it?

I often think of triple time too, my Ds is 5 too, so she would often give me great advice!

Mmm... I think, out of respect, I will keep her identity private. Although I haven't seen her on the forum for a long time, I just feel like that would be the right thing to do.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (13-11-2014),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (12-11-2014),VicPark  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    Mmm... I think, out of respect, I will keep her identity private. Although I haven't seen her on the forum for a long time, I just feel like that would be the right thing to do.
    Fair enough. My Ds is 5, I was just wondering if was someone I often chatted to in the baby/toddler sections.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 2BlueBirds For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (12-11-2014)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BlueBirds View Post
    Fair enough. My Ds is 5, I was just wondering if was someone I often chatted to in the baby/toddler sections.
    Her DS would have been about 9 now

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

2BlueBirds  (12-11-2014)