+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    Every beautiful baby that has been born sleeping. Whether the mum was a regular or whether it was their first post, every time someone loses their much cherished baby, their story and their babies are never forgotten.
    Same here. I joined around the time one member had her little girl pass shortly after birth. I still remember their names to this day.

Another recent one, tainted and her beautiful bub, will stay with me.

Monnie and Hugo is another that touched me deeply.

Toughlove and her hilarious thread ages ago is great for a laugh.
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f....php?p=7225539

Another story about a mum, who is very active ATM, who was really struggling after the birth of her DS and demise of her marriage is another that will stay with me. I'm sure she knows who she is.

Babylove81 and her sister's story will stay with me for so many reasons.

Tazz's thread about something bad she saw is another.

Misskittyfantastico and her journey..

These are just some to add along with some of the ones already posted about. There are SO many stories good, bad, funny and sad that will stay with me for a very long time if not forever.
    Last edited by DesperatelySeekingSleep; 08-11-2014 at 21:14.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (09-11-2014),misskittyfantastico  (08-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I also think of little Bede and hope he is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I think sometimes stories stay with me not necessarily a single post.

Some things that have stuck with me are the same as you OP:
    - Ally and Angus: big hugs all kisses all around. Xx
    - the mum who became pregnant under horrific circumstances and decided to give the baby up for adoption. I often wonder how this incredible woman is doing.

Some others:
    - Sian's passing and her poor mummy. I often think about Sian and her family.
    - I smile from ear to ear whenever I read about delirium and Beccaboobang being up the duff because I know of the struggles they faced conceiving.
    - I often think about Peanut monkey and zombie eyes with their gorgeous special needs kids and it's probably hard to believe but I do now think twice in real life before making rash judgements in some cases.
    - Miss Kitty: such big pineapples and sometimes when I am about to post something I see miss kitty sitting over my shoulder and re-word (every member is a person who has a story).
    - Tainted and her beautiful bubba xx
    - French Knickers and her struggles taught me to be more understanding of mental health illnesses. I often think about Frenchie and hope she is ok.
    Last edited by VicPark; 08-11-2014 at 19:58.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Anjalee  (08-11-2014),CitrusRainxxx  (13-11-2014),HearMeRoar  (08-11-2014),Mamasupial  (08-11-2014),misskittyfantastico  (08-11-2014),ourbradybunch  (12-11-2014),peanutmonkey  (08-11-2014),PlayNice  (12-11-2014),SuperGranny  (10-11-2014),Zombie_eyes  (08-11-2014),~Marigold~  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    Same here. I joined around the time one member had her little girl pass shortly after birth. I still remember their names to this day.

Another recent one, tainted and her beautiful bub, will stay with me.

Monnie and Hugo is another that touched me deeply.

Toughlove and her hilarious thread ages ago is great for a laugh.

Another story about a mum, who is very active ATM, who was really struggling after the birth of her DS and demise of her marriage is another that will stay with me. I'm sure she knows who she is.

Babylove81 and her sister's story will stay with me for so many reasons.

Tazz's thread about something bad she saw is another.

Misskittyfantastico and her journey..

These are just some to add along with some of the ones already posted about. There are SO many stories good, bad, funny and sad that will stay with me for a very long time if not forever.
    DSS- you have a much better memory for everybody's names then I do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The funny thing is, for some of the real heavy stories the OP often feels alone, unimportant, like they don't matter or that nobody cares about them but that couldn't be further from the truth! So many women on here really care about them and wish them well.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedCreamingSoda For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (12-11-2014),almai  (20-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Every miscarriage and still born baby affects me deeply. As well as Sian's mum's loss. I feel terrible as I sometimes don't post as I just can't bring myself to and I don't know what to say.

But I read all the painful posts and try to remember each and every loss when I'm having a rough day with my kids.

I have shed many tears reading stories on here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Taiyed  (12-11-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    This is a lovely thread. All of these mentioned are stories that stay with me, for certain.

A big oldie but Pesca's story stays with me because of the grace and humility with which she handled the entire situation.

Also, the hubbers that post undercover for support always touch me. It makes me proud to realise how people around here can band together to help someone even when there's no 'history' there.

I rejoice and despair with all of your stories.

Also, and I can't even remember who it was, the unfortunate typo of the hubber enjoying 'twisties and come' still brings a smile to my face when I remember it :-)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (12-11-2014),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (08-11-2014),VicPark  (08-11-2014),~Marigold~  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Every story mentioned so far has stayed with me and I often wonder how those people are. Just the other day I was thinking about that young anonymous lady who had the inappropriate Dr, and how that lady who became under horrendous circumstances I often wonder how the birth and adoption went for her and how her and her DD are coping. I wonder about baby Hugo but I follow Monnie on Instagram so I often get to see his beautiful smile. There are lots of stories I remember and think of often and I find it comforting that I do because if I am thinking about them then others are as well which means when you are a part of the BH community you are not alone

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I very often think of a previous member who lost one baby and then found out she was pregnant again, through very sad circumstances with her very abusive partner.

I am not an aggressive person but I wanted to get to her partner with a baseball bat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    This is a lovely thread. All of these mentioned are stories that stay with me, for certain.

A big oldie but Pesca's story stays with me because of the grace and humility with which she handled the entire situation.

Also, the hubbers that post undercover for support always touch me. It makes me proud to realise how people around here can band together to help someone even when there's no 'history' there.

I rejoice and despair with all of your stories.

Also, and I can't even remember who it was, the unfortunate typo of the hubber enjoying 'twisties and come' still brings a smile to my face when I remember it :-)
    I still don't believe it was a typo!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (12-11-2014),harvs  (12-11-2014)