+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    Her DS would have been about 9 now
    About 7. My friend was in her due in group xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

2BlueBirds  (12-11-2014),Mod-Nomsie  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rainbow Road's TTC diary and birth story. The thread about ask a lesbian (I think it was that or something similar) in the adults only section. The losses and sleeping babies I will ALWAYS remember the twisties dipped in cum (OMG laughing still). All 4 of my DIGs with my first (April 2013) being the one where my heart just breaks any time I see it pop up My current December DIG-little glimmer of hope I also silently follow the IVF section and follow some TTC/Preg diaries from women I cheer on, willing that their time is soon or that this is it!

Hmmm probably could go on but I don't wanna look like too much of a creep (lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This was a great thread to read. I haven't been around much recently but remember most of the threads mentioned

Thanks
    Reviews
    Def Ally and Angus story. She is one of the bravest women I known.

Also there was a fab thread about a bogan saturday night as part of a ivf ttc chat about 2 years ago. That was the start of online support for me that have become real life friends who helped me through my ivf journey. Amazing

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still think of Ally and Angus, I read their story back when I was a lurker waiting to TTC.
    Tainted and her beautiful Eadie really got to me - we were in the same dig and hearing about this just broke my heart. I still think of them in the quiet moments I have with my boy and send love.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    I didn't sign up to bubhub until I was TTC/UTD but I followed the LH thread on here because she is a friend of mine IRL. Just wanted to say for anyone who was wondering that she has just celebrated the first birthday of her rainbow baby, another girl Their family is complete now, and they'll never forget their angel.

Secret of Cleo was in my DIG and I always wonder how she is & hope she was able to heal after her ordeal. What an incredible woman.

I also like to read hubber's diaries & always secretly cheer when they move from a TTC diary to a pregnancy one!
    Omg thank you thank you for this update as I've never ever forgotten her. So happy for her❤️ send her our love.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

TaylorMade  (12-11-2014)

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    This is not a teary one, well there were tears but they were from my uncontrollable giggles. The thread about the hubber who's husband pee'd in her drawer. Sooooooooo very wrong on sooooooo many levels but the way the thread unfolded, gah it still makes me laugh at the thought of it!
    as soon as I read this thread title I thought of the Undie draw *wipes tears* hilarious.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Myztik For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I always remember that thread called "slow water leak or" and the girl who had a tiny preemie! I don't remember her name

So many of these stories I remember. I especially loved leading updates from MagicMud. I hope she finally got her happiness.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I always remember lotusmum's (?) blog about her birth stories. I found them so fascinating and it opened my world to lotus births.
    Even tho it's still current, it's been a long journey and I always think of lillypily and her ttc diary. She is so strong and always so positive. I've learnt a lot from her attitude and determination.

I too think of those mums with angel babies. Their stories have touched my heart and have helped me feel less alone in my loss.