+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Xmas Gift Ideas

Not sure if there's another thread like this but I'm wanting to know what you're buying for your loved ones this Xmas?

I am wanting to buy for my parents as well as 3 brothers and nieces/nephew so wanting some ideas what others are buying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    For hubby; a large voucher for his favourite clothes store. He has champagne taste and we haven't been able to afford to shop there for 3 years, so I saved a bit and got him a voucher to get something he'll love (:

For DS; a bunch off fun teethers and little chimy and crinkly toys to fill his stocking. They're his favourite kind. And still trying to decide on the big gift that will last a long time, I'm thinking I might buy&paint a toy chest for his room :3

My mama; a custom dragon statue and a rock melon scented candle from Dusk.

My stepdad: Metallica's The Black Album limited edition vinyl pressing.

My dad; a large photo frame with professional print of his first grandson.

That's it so far, I suck at choosing gifts ._. I've got most of them little gag gifts too, but nothing real significant.

{{DS ~ 5 months ~ Batman}}
    {{DP ~ 20 years ~ Sammy}}
    {{Furbaby ~ 2 years ~ Bellatrix}}

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BatmansMama For This Useful Post:

Fiery  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump? No ones that organised for Xmas yet??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my family decided a couple years ago that it's unnecessary so for in laws we did a photo book of wedding pictures for both of them (they are seperated) and I ended up doing one for my parents too. My nephews 14 is getting a gift card so he can get whatever and my other nephew who is 8 is getting motocross boots as everyone is getting him a a piece of gear needed. No idea for hubby we tend to just do little Xmas stocking last few years as we are always saving for something

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    the adults in our family dont really do gifts, so usually we just get each other lotto tickets or scratchies and a card.

This year we are giving my grandad a framed box thing with the kids photos and hand moulds in it though. Mum might get a box of chocolates or something.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our 3yo niece and my DS are getting a personalised book thus far, in laws getting a 'creative' novelty letter box. That's my start!..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I always start with the kids. So far I have got 2 of my nieces some cute diamanté holster jelly sandals, the other niece is getting books about dogs, another niece and nephew is getting bathers or PJ's.

I have got my cousins kids something small like a bead making kit, pick up sticks, books or a little outfit.

For the adults (we do a Xmas draw) my sister in law is getting a clock, the inlaws are getting a canvas piece of art work and my bro in law is getting a digital BBQ thermometer.

So far for DS he has got some books and a pair of walker shoes. For his big present we are getting him a climbing cube and slide.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    My kids are getting lots of lego, a small outside pool, a trampoline, loom bands and other craft stuff, a wiiU game each and a movie pack with dvds ect. I need to keep them entertained with a new baby on the way.

My partner is getting a steam gift card, a huge box of chocolates and a few other bits and pieces. Maybe some new board shorts. (I got him an ipad and stuff for his birthday so I can afford to be a little bit stingy at Christmas)

My nephew is getting a movie pack and a couple of cotton on polo t-shirts.

I will probably get nothing like always.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My younger nieces & nephews are getting superhero dress ups and I might get a book or something else to go with it.
    My oldest niece is getting some Disney infinity figures to go with her games & Nintendo that her parents are getting for her.
    My in laws we are doing a secret Santa, haven't done it yet.
    My parents - not sure yet
    My DH - nothing. we have agreed to this year not buy for each other as we just spent a huge amount of money on some house Reno's and a couple of mini holidays down south before baby is due.
    My DD - barbies, books, frozen stuff, new summer pj's, other bits & bobs.

We help DD make handmade presents to give to her grandparents. This year it will be a photo frame she can decorate and then will put a nice photo of her in it.
    I also do homemade gifts for family, friends and DD's teachers. Fudge, shortbread, truffles, jams, salsa & spice mixes. Might try making bath salts and scrubs this year.