+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum is a clairvoyant/ medium and she once actually helped the police to solve a murder. She Told them where the body was and then where it would be dumped. This was about 3 years ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was just thinking, do you think those audience members were planted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maybe, but it's probably just cold reading, there's a clever method to it. I mentioned earlier in the thread that I saw a show called Derren Brown Investigates, where he followed the life of a psychic for a week. A psychologist watched one of the psychics shows and completely explained how he did it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Interesting update op

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I was just thinking, do you think those audience members were planted?
    I thought that but the girl whose husband died and the one that was abused ( I could clearly see them) looked way too emotional to be actors - you know the really bad sobbing cry and shaking and everyone watching them ( including me) was crying as it was obviously so emotional- the girl whose husband died had her parents and a few friends with her as well and I could just hear them talking afterwards and they definitely seemed legit - a few other ones with boring readings could easily be plants but again it really didn't seem fake - there was also a family with a disabled son in a wheelchair that got read ( he couldn't speak) with a nurse so I would hope they weren't actors

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cheers for the update OP..I've been waiting!

It sounds like an entertaining night. Still not convinced as everything you described still sounds like cold reading, and a show to generate 'wow' and money.

Seriously 'showing me a bowl of oatmeal or rice' - how vague and general.

As a previous poster mentioned Derren Brown - someone who I respect and would happily hand money over to... [he at least is 'open about his dishonesty'] can get similar results - easily!

Glad you had a good night out, the food was yummy, and the show entertaining - even if it was a man fooling a room full of people

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

Lil M  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Have you ever seen a physic and are you a believer?

For those interested.....

I attended a group reading with a medium last night. There were 7 of us, including a few skeptics.

We were all blown away by how much she knew, details of family members names both here and past. Very personal information that nobody could possibly know . The exact words whispered from a daughter to her dying father. A great grandfather acknowledging the children wearing his medals last ANZAC day. The nicknames of children, the exact name of a street that someone grew up in. A secret marriage that only a handful of people know about. There is no way anyone could have found this information by looking on Facebook etc

There was no cold reading here. All she had when she arrived was my first name and mobile number. The reading was at my parents house so obviously she had the their address. When she arrived she asked that we don't introduce ourselves so she didn't know our names or how we were connected.
    It was incredible.

I have seen psychics and mediums before but never have I been to one that was as accurate and clear as this.

At the end of the reading we asked her questions, she was honest and open about her work. She said there are many dodgy people out there that take advantage of grieving families. This is something that really upsets her. Her prices are very affordable. She will never increase her prices because that's not why she does this.

If you are located in Sydney and genuinely interested in her details then pm me. I'm not putting her info on here for her to be scrutinised by non believers, who wish to do nothing but tear her apart.
    Last edited by LouLaa; 02-08-2015 at 10:48.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

BluePixie  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I'm new here

[QUOTE=LouLaa;8254373]For those interested.....

I attended a group reading with a medium last night. There were 7 of us, including a few skeptics.

We were all blown away by how much she knew, details of family members names both here and past. Very personal information that nobody could possibly know . The exact words whispered from a daughter to her dying father. A great grandfather acknowledging the children wearing his medals last ANZAC day. The nicknames of children, the exact name of a street that someone grew up in. A secret marriage that only a handful of people know about. There is no way anyone could have found this information by looking on Facebook etc

There was no cold reading here. All she had when she arrived was my first name and mobile number. The reading was at my parents house so obviously she had the their address. When she arrived she asked that we don't introduce ourselves so she didn't know our names or how we were connected.
    It was incredible.

I have seen psychics and mediums before but never have I been to one that was as accurate and clear as this.

At the end of the reading we asked her questions, she was honest and open about her work. She said there are many dodgy people out there that take advantage of grieving families. This is something that really upsets her. Her prices are very affordable. She will never increase her prices because that's not why she does this.

If you are located in Sydney and genuinely interested in her details then pm me. I'm not putting her info on here for her to be scrutinised by non believers, who wish to do nothing but tear her apart.[/QUOTE
    Hi LL I have stumbled on this forum from another as was looking for an old thread.
    But was mesmerised by the psychic you mention
    I would love her details as my life is pearshPe at the mo and would love to have some answers. Please if you can pm me I would appreciate
    Ps I'm not. Skeptic I'm in search of someone accurate not a phong like those call lines. Ta

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Your mum

Hi GG new here but love to know if your mum does public (in private) readings by phone? Please pm me if yes. Need a reading with predictions at the mo as going through a bit thnks heaps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've seen a few psychics. But it was my Greek gf who read my coffee grinds (when pg with #2 that we knew was a girl) and she told me I would have a baby boy. I never believed her - I was seriously done at 2 beautiful girls - but lo and behold we had 1 frozen embryo left... she never knew about that. Guess what, our choices meant a chance at #3 and we had a baby boy. Luck, superstition, gift, probability - who knows, but she was right!