+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Love View Post
    He is now texting me telling me how unfair it is that he has been misunderstood and the woman is offering to talk to me to let me know that they didn't plan on sleeping with each other!!

He told me his morning he ended it with her and now he's still talking to her and trying to guilt trip me and push me into a corner. F*cking dog he is. Who the hell have i married!!! Why does he need to do this now when I am about to go into fricken labor. I have told him i wont let him near our son and the baby until he has gone to see a psychologist.
    I definitely wouldn't be answering messages, turn your phone off and take some time to get your head together especially being so close to having your baby, its terrible when things this like this happen at any time however being so close to having a baby would be awful. Im so sorry you are going through this. Massive hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DizzyDaisy For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear what your going through OP, you must feel emotionally sick. I know I would (I've been through this before, but I was 19, not married with kids!).
    Even if he isn't physically doing anything wrong, emotionally he is, if he has nothing to hide, he wouldn't be hiding things from you, taking "trips" to the shops to call or meet up with someone. Clearly he knows its a boundary he shouldn't cross & it would upset you, otherwise he wouldn't be texting/calling/meeting up without you knowing. I get the feeling by talking to you about this other woman he knows, he feels like hes validating the friendship. But if that's the case, why cant he just say "I''m catching up with Y for a coffee, is that ok?" or something similar if he has nothing to hide from you. I have nothing against males & females being friends when one or both are in a relationship/married, but there shouldn't be sneaking/hiding/being sheepful if its strictly plutanic. Thats when people look & act guilty of something (even if they in fact aren't doing anything, it looks bad on their behalf).

Thanks
    Reviews
    You need to look after your mental well being for now you have an impending birth to focus on . I would play really loudly close your eyes and dance your butt of you need a realease! Katy perri - dark horse and Iggy azalea - black widow for some motivation and focus. it will empower you for a focused calm birth experience that your entitle to before this guy ruins that for you too. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh op what a dog he is. and what a crappy time for you with the birth and all. what about leaving your son with a neighbour? if you don't want to go back to ur mum then don't..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hun, I'm so sorry you are having to go through this.

I believe you have done the right thing. You deserve to be treated way better than this.

Like other ladies have said, contact your hospital and ask to speak to a social worker. I had to speak to one while pregnant with ds2 (we'll just say my mum sucks as well!) and she was awesome. Just having someone removed from the situation who I could talk to was so very helpful.

I wish I was closer, I would help you out in a heartbeat.

Big hugs. Take a deep breath. You'll have support here. x

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Op I am sorry you are having to deal with this after the stress from your in laws, your neighbour and your mother. I think even if he hasn't had a physical affair with this women he might be close to having or had a emotional affair with this women and that is just as bad in my opinion. I agree turn your phone off, just focus on you and your children

8. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

Mama Mirabelle  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Love View Post
    He is now texting me telling me how unfair it is that he has been misunderstood and the woman is offering to talk to me to let me know that they didn't plan on sleeping with each other!!

He told me his morning he ended it with her and now he's still talking to her and trying to guilt trip me and push me into a corner. F*cking dog he is. Who the hell have i married!!! Why does he need to do this now when I am about to go into fricken labor. I have told him i wont let him near our son and the baby until he has gone to see a psychologist.
    That makes me so angry for you! I hate when someone has done something terrible and instead of admitting they're in the wrong and doing everything they possibly can to beg for your forgiveness (not that I'm saying I would forgive him!) they try and turn the blame around on to you. Not at all ok.

He has not been misunderstood. He has been caught out, lying to his pregnant wife about having inappropriate contact with another woman. The fact that he clearly thinks what he was doing is ok (even after you pointed out that it concerned you) rings huge alarm bells for me. Making excuses to leave the house so he could call her?? Wow.

I'm sorry you've been through so much lately, it really sucks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (07-11-2014)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wish I could help. there is nothing to say about him, or this woman. nothing at all. take care of yourself. turn your phone off, go see a social worker or whatever for the safe and calm birth of your precious baby. focus on your needs and your child and bub to come. look towards your future and walk away from your past. you are worthy of love and devotion, and please don't spend anytime with people who don't value you. hugs, Marie.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

Mama Mirabelle  (07-11-2014)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hugs* what a dirt bag.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really want to kick him in the nuts on your behalf.