+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You are not overreacting at all. He is married to you, in a relationship with you, he shouldn't be seeking "friendships" with other random women on the net!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No you're not being unreasonable. I would be calling him out on it and say to him, if you are just friends then we will all go to coffee together so that I can meet her etc. You have had a tough year, you don't need this **** on top of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree with everyone else. This is a terrible situation and he should not be doing this to you. Totally wrong. I feel so bad for you having this happen when you're about to give birth. What an a hole.

If it was me, I would say unless he cut all ties he's gone. There is nothing good that can come from his relationship, as much as they try to make it sound innocent. It's sneaky and odd. I would say it ends or he goes. Not unreasonable. And if he lies about it and you discover he's spoken to/seen her it will be over.

I'm so sorry you have to worry about this when you need to concentrate on bubs arrival. Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

Mummy5ormore  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have barely slept. Barely 2 hours. I kicked him out. I can't do this anymore. I am so lost though, where from here? The house will have to be sold. I don't want to be with him anymore as this is not the first time. I can't keep forgiving. I am starting to think he is a narcissist. Just like my mother. Just like his parents. I am surrounded by them and about to lose my ****. Well i already did at "husband" this morning and i hate that my son had to see it. I hate this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some of you may recall some posts from me also about my own mother who is a narcissistic master manipulator who cut me off after i stood up to her about some horrible things she was saying to me all the time. Well now it looks like to much of her joy and amusement i will have to grovel back to her now as I have absolutely no support network to help me when i go into labor. My friends are mutual with DH so i am not ok with asking any of them to watch my son.

I am so lost and muddled. I really want to know why i seem to deserve to be constantly spat on by the people i am supposed to trust.

DH reckons i don't deserve i and his intentions were pure and good. This is just not making sense to me.
    Last edited by Serenity Love; 07-11-2014 at 06:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Give the hospital a call and see if there are any services provided for women in your situation. I doubt that you'd be the first woman to need care of a child whilst in labour. Perhaps another poster might have some knowledge.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ill call them once i am composed and able to talk. prob in about an hours time. IU am having her at Dandenong Hospital... so if anyone knows if they will help me at all?

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    If intentions are "pure and good" he would be open about it.
    If it's a friendship, why isn't this person and her 26 year old coming over for a bbq to meet the family? Or all of you meeting for coffee?
    I'm so sorry this is happening to you.
    I believe we can be friends with the opposite sex, but I'm suss on deliberately setting out to befriend a member of the opposite sex on the Internet. I'm even more suss about spending all your free time chatting/messaging this person instead of spending time on established relationships with you, friends and family.
    And finally, my suss-o-meter goes off the charts when lies are involved to maintain a friendship with this stranger by sneaking off to call, making dates and not being upfront.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (07-11-2014),KaraB  (09-11-2014),MrsSS  (07-11-2014),~ElectricPink~  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All I have ever done is be open and honest and loyal to him the whole 10 years of us being together. I am lost to why he keeps doing this, but then fights so hard to keep me... i feel manipulated, disregarded and like a joke. I love him and i married him because i thought we had over come all the ****. The way he looks me right in the eyes and lies so easily with no remorse.... he sees me crying but all he cares about is me forgiving him and he keeps trying to play the victim by saying he was going to tell me but was waiting for the right time. I am just absolutely in shock about this. I never thought he'd go this far. i feel like the biggest fool on the earth for ever trusting him and forgiving him and being so loyal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You poor thing

My mind boggles at how he could do this to you. What a sly, self indulgent, thoughtless pr!ck. It's like he has no bleeping idea of what is and isn't appropriate.

I wish I lived close to you, I would totally come and help you out of this mess.

Please keep posting, we are here for you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (09-11-2014)