+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Big congrats on bubba! How is bub? How is big brother going?

Only you can know whether the revelations from counsellIng are genuine and worth fighting on for.
    - they do sound promising though.

Hang in there and don't be afraid of running something by the BH ladies if you want a second opinion on something.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (22-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations on Melody OP, she's gorgeous.

I hope things can work out with your DH. It's a good sign that he's seeing a counsellor. I hope that whatever decision you come to is the right one for you and your family. Best wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much ladies Its been such a roller coaster of a time, but amazingly Melody is an absolute dream! She barely cries, sleeps perfectly.. loves her mummy milk.... my son Devin loves her and gives her lots of cuddles.... I am amazed she is such a placid calm baby after everything she has been through with her crazy mum growing her while stressed out! But she's just a happy little baby that shows a lot of love to me already (or she's just looking at me lovingly because she's hungry, but either way ill take all the love i can get even if she just sees me as a milk bag right now)

Lets hope this is the last you all will have to hear about my DH and inlaws now. The inlaws are still yet to meet melody and asking about her every day to the point where DH has had to stop answering his phone. Not sure if i even want to face them. It wont be for a while anyways. I want to be well recovered emotionally and physically before i deal with them.
    Last edited by Serenity Love; 20-11-2014 at 16:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!! She is gorgeous

That is very good news that your DH is going to counselling and feels he is getting help already. I really hope this is the turning point where your life starts to get much easier for you with your DH and your inlaws etc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun. I hope things get easier too. Its been a bloody tough year. So over it all, i just want some bloody normality for a while.... is that really too much to ask for??! *sigh*

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Serenity Love For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on Melody she is beautiful. I think it's great that your DH is going to counselling and that you will be going to couples counselling it shows he is truly infested and doesn't want to lose you.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    so happy for your safe arrival of melody. beautiful baby and beautiful name. im glad there is some light at the end of the tunnel for your dh. his folks are toxic, and please keep them at arms length until you both feel strong enough to handle them. much love, marie.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations!!! She's gorgeous. Who ended up watching DS while you were in hospital?