+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope all ends up being ok between you and you can move forward. Couples counselling will be a must.

Best of luck to you hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im off to see the GP today to book myself in to see someone to help me cope.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Serenity Love For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (11-11-2014),GlitterFarts  (10-11-2014),HillDweller  (10-11-2014),KaraB  (10-11-2014),ScubaGal  (11-11-2014),sunnyflower  (10-11-2014),VicPark  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He sounds exactly like my ex. I too kept taking my ex back and hoping things would change, but they never did. They just kept getting worse and worse. More and more lies and cheating because they're an insecure narcissistic little toad who wants everyone else to meet their needs and care nothing for being a genuine person. Please look up narcissistic personality disorder. This man will say whatever he needs to say to keep you hanging in there because it feeds his ego and makes him feel in control. Please find a counselling service for women in crisis and get some support and intervention. I deeply deeply regret how many chances I gave my ex and allowed them to manipulate me and the situation. And now my ex managed to get 50% custody of my son and has caused him emotional harm too and now he is on anti-depressants at the age of 7. If only I had stood up for me and my baby all those years ago and stayed strong then he would have a better life. Instead I was frightened and thought I couldn't do it on my own and was easily manipulated and bullied. Because that's what they do. And he will do it to your kids too. I'm so sorry and I know it sounds harsh, but I just wish somebody had to me at the time to do anything to escape. People will help you. If you tell people you need help and why then they WILL help. Even strangers. If you came to me in the street and asked me to fit your car seat I would in a heart beat. So would any mechanic. All his tears and pleading is just lies. He won't stop. He will do it again. And it will get worse, not better. The sooner you start setting boundaries and standards then the sooner you can heal yourself and start a better life for you and your kids away from these sociopaths who have undermined your sense of worth and self esteem. You can do it.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MermaidMama For This Useful Post:

emski72  (10-11-2014),GirlsRock  (11-11-2014),HarvestMoon  (10-11-2014),KaraB  (10-11-2014),SuperGranny  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Good luck at the GP today. Staying with your DP might be just what you need. You need a hand at the moment and if you still want to leave him down the track you will be in a much better position to do so.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (10-11-2014),TheGooch  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck at the GP hon, hope you find someone good to talk to xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck honey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All day he has tried to just carry on as if everything is ok and normal. Calling me my pet names again, showing affection, rubbing my tummy and expressing how he cant wait to meet our little girl. It has frustrated me and i ended up having to get angry and order him to stop it. Things are not like that anymore, he is merely here for support and that's it. Any loving rubbish between he and i is no more. I made it clear to him tonight that I will not be sleeping with him or anything affectionate with him again. If he doesn't like it he can leave. All the things he is showing me today are the things he completely cut off once he was engrossed in this stupid emotional affair. I just keep getting images of him meeting up with her, then going off somewhere and getting it on with her with his freshly waxed body that his pregnant wife did for him. He has never waxed himself for me either! I guess even after 10 years and 2 kids together i was never worth it like a woman he has been chatting to for a couple days is.

He looks upset and heartbroken, and i just feel nothing. It sucks I am wishing away my journey of birthing my daughter, and wishing my mat leave would hurry up so i can then look for a new job and work towards properly separating. I think he thinks i am just angry and ill eventually get over it and all will be sweet until he messes up again. I wont be able to forgive this one though. The thought of being intimate with him ever again makes me feel ****. Its not gonna happen. he will have to look elsewhere again and this time have good reason to. And i wont give a crap next time.

I actually don't think i want to do couples counseling now as i don't care to work on the relationship anymore. He can hook up with as many women as he desires. Just be a good dad is all i ask and do his share.

I am so bitter. What a waste of 10 years. But i will never regret my DS and DD ... i just wish i had them with someone else.

Sorry for the rant all. I guess it just feels a bit unbearable at the moment.
    Last edited by Serenity Love; 11-11-2014 at 00:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A rant is healthy expression!

Counselling is just one thing that might help, even if it's just to work through your feelings, help let go of the anger and resentment, or to help him understand why you don't want things to go back to how they were. I imagine that his neediness and guilt will get really annoying after a while and he needs to understand why it is how it is.

Good on you for being a great mum, showing your kids the strength to sacrifice the easier option and value yourself.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PrincesSmelanie For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Love View Post
    Im off to see the GP today to book myself in to see someone to help me cope.
    This is great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hun counselling may still be a good idea... To help you through what has happened. To help you in some way come to peace with it... Which you will need to do in order to have a successful co-parenting relationship with your DP. Your kids can only benefit from you sticking with counsellIng.

Hang in there.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (11-11-2014),TheGooch  (11-11-2014)