+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I only have one child, so not happening here yet but my sister saw my MIL buying the same outfits for both her granddaughters (my 16mo daughter and her almost 5 year old cousin). I really hope she doesn't expect us to dress them the same :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have identical twins and have never understood the dressing alike thing for them...as if they won't already have a hard enough time being seen as individuals!! But I get asked about it
    all the time and people offer opinions on it.

But in answer to your question, for xmas....go for it. Daggy...I'd say yes....but still fun for that time of year

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Daggy but oh so cute! I have a 4yo ds and 19mo dd but last Christmas I dressed them in sort of matching outfits. Just today ds wanted a shirt that said best big brother and dd best little sister they are so wearing them together if anything it makes ds feel proud! If that makes us daggy so be it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Remembered once when me and DH were dating and we met up for the day we were both wearing army pants and black top by coincidence oh nooo I was so embarrassed I felt like everyone was looking like what an idiot couple to make it worse we were ridding on his motorbike then walking around holding a helmet each lol even more matchy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Party of Three View Post
    What about when it's the kids choosing to wear the same? My older two sometimes choose to wear the same. I don't make them change their outfits, they love it. They find it fun...as far as I can see that is them expressing themselves.
    Oh then yeah for sure I would let them..... And I would try to remember to take pics. They will love to look at them when they are older!!! Sounds like for your kids it's a totally adorable bonding thing. X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RedCreamingSoda For This Useful Post:

Full House  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For Xmas or special occasions for sure!
    My sil dresses my neices, 2 & 5, in exactly the same thing every time she leaves the house. I don't find it cute and I don't know why, but it annoys me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCreamingSoda View Post
    Oh then yeah for sure I would let them..... And I would try to remember to take pics. They will love to look at them when they are older!!! Sounds like for your kids it's a totally adorable bonding thing. X
    I have to say that the days they dress the same they tend to play really well together and are really helpful. It's definitely a bonding session for them. But when one wants to wear different and the other is trying to wear the same I intervene and ensure that different outfits are worn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's cute for the odd occasion - Christmas, a party, family photo. Wouldn't do it all the time though, unless of course the kids wanted to. I've got mine matching Christmas outfits this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dd2 and dd3 have a lot of the same clothes, but if we are going out I dont dress them in the same thing unless they specifically ask. Around home I dont care, and special occasions like xmas (sometimes). We had photos done recently and all 4 girls and I were in matching dresses (provided by the photographer as it was a xmas theme). Im not a fan of dressing kids the same regularly, but each to their own.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I dress my girls in coordinating dresses for family photo's and some family functions.
    Same dress in diff colours etc.