+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be in the opposite position as you. My partner wants 5 but I doubt I'll cope with the baby years if they have reflux like DD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chickychickpea View Post
    You know what is funny, I am pining for #4 - my children are 6, 4 and 15 months and I cannot stop thinking/talking about wanting another. I know that it will impact us financially as we will need to upgrade our health insurance as I need to go private, I will need t upsize the car (and we stupidly sold lots of stuff thinking we were done and dusted). I also know it will be hard to juggle the day to day things at least initially and give all kids enough time. I know I will become more incontinent lol. The heart wants what it wants but all these factors make me anxious. My husband supports my crazy desire and says that if I wait another couple of years so I can work for a bit then he is on board if I want it. But sometimes I wish he would say no...because I know without a fourth life would be simpler and easier and we could enjoy holidays and no financial stress as I could work too. But would I resent him if he said no? Probably...
    I'm the one on my partnership that knows we can't afford another baby with our current lifestyle. And I want to have another baby anyway. I don't need to fight with my DH, because I'm fighting myself. Logic and baby lust are incompatible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiepie View Post
    I will be in the opposite position as you. My partner wants 5
    This is us too! Dh is desperate for another baby (would be our 5th too), but I honestly have absolutely no interest. He wasn't keen on having #3 and #4 but knew how much it meant to me so agreed. He has never ever been clucky so i do feel kind of bad but I am done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It will be very difficult for me to forgive him and move on if my husband refused me another child. I don't think he has right to decide this alone on his own. Hopefully, he will see start to see from a mother's point of view.