+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I forgot to add the people who stay too long annoy me too. I've had to point out the time, and so not to be rude and kick them out, we end up buying take away for everyone or going out to eat.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Night Owl For This Useful Post:

Mummy5ormore  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louella View Post
    We have a child visitor (aged about 10) usually with his grandparents/parents who comes in without saying hello or bothering to be polite and proceeds to go through our things (office drawers, files/bills, fridge, kids cupboards). It drives me insane! The worst thing is, I get treated like the rude one when I ask what he is up to.
    I also have another friend who has grabbed my dishcloth to wipe her kids' faces before. That one was a bit much for me, yuck! I have washers and baby wipes in my kitchen for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Why do you not just follow him and say excuse me but get out of my office? Seriously ! It's your house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I loathe finding stray toe nails around my living room. I cut mine and my kids and they end up in the rubbish in a tissue or in the toilet. Never just picked and dumped. Bluuurgh! When parents don't check if their little ones have wee on the toilet seat, poo in the toilet or toilet paper on the floor. I can't stand having to clean up anyone's bodily fluids or mess. People walking in and out without closing my screen doors. I keep them closed to keep flies out- please follow my cues! Grrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @peanutmonkey We could be the same person. I also despise people doing all those things, as well as:
    -Parents who don't watch there children and let them do things that I'm sure they don't let them do in there own home (jump on the couch, smear food into the rug etc).
    -People (ie FIL) who come into my home and tell me I should "get rid of that mangy animal". I tell them/him that I love my animals more than I love most humans!
    -People who pick at their nails or skin and leave little bits on my floor/couch, gross!

The dandruff one is just horrible. Luckily I haven't had to deal with that one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MadSci For This Useful Post:

peanutmonkey  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly81 View Post
    My husband's old friend used to come around our home and leave a whole heap of dandruff on our lounge
    I'd imagine if someone has dandruff bad enough that it's visible on a lounge, it's something that can't be helped. Poor guy :/

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (07-11-2014),peanutmonkey  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Generally speaking I must have pretty good house guests but one friend of DP's leaves the toilet seat up and drips on floor in front of the toilet. Uggghhhhh!

I make DP clean it!

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Leaving dirty cutlery in the sink. My mum does it and it drives me crazy. We have a dishwasher, if you dont want to use it just leave the dirty stuff next to the sink!

Also, she pours water and ebm over/nearby where I have dishes drying (when I've need to do some handwashing). The number of times I've had to rewash the dishes! Argh!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Oh and staying too long. I'm another who hates that. My mum purposely hangs around an extra 1.5-2hours because she doesnt want to go home to my dad!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wearing shoes in my house 😡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry one more, people who visit you in the hospital after a baby 10ppl plus crammed in a tiny room after visiting hours and you just want to sleep then they leave and baby is awake and won't settle as they HAD to wake them up and pass em around. Then come over to your house again when the baby is 3days old and stay for 2+ hours through into when you want to feed your kids dinner and they are crying and the new born is crying and they stare wow what a disaster why would you have another baby. Get out!!!!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mummy5ormore For This Useful Post:

Funnels  (06-11-2014),MsViking  (06-11-2014)