+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    My MIL does this! Even brings her own bottle of water :/

I nearly died the other day when for the first time in 3-4 years she accepted a cup if tea; even if she did ask to finish making it herself.

But then my feelings were mixed because she left the teabag in the damn sink!!!!

I usually take my own water places. I cam taste the difference in water from different pipes and bottled water companies. Rusty tasting or slightly oxadised water turns my tummy.

Also I really dislike the taste of water that has been boiled a few times. It is so flat and yuck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    **** me there is a whole pile of dirty tissues on heir bedside table ... Right next to the empty bin. No wonder I go through the guest room with cleaning wipes and Glen 20 after they visit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My MIL moves a lot of our stuff to different places, especially in the kitchen - whyyyy?

My parents asking if they can bring their dog over to our house when they visit, even though they know I'm uncomfortable with it and say no because the house we rent is strictly no pets. Get the hint and stop asking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mil used to leave her makeup all over our bathroom bench. She would crack it if I moved it (put it back in her make up bag) so I could use the bench or DP could have a shave.

People who use my shampoo and conditioner when they stay!

I also really hate when mil kept packing my dishwasher 😕 I don't mind as it's helping but I say don't put this or that in there and open it up and the things are there 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some of you know some nasty as people

I don't have anything really ... my colleague continously clears his throat with this horrible cough hoiking noise. Repulses me! Does that count? I've had some hideous flatmates too

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funnels View Post
    I'm worried now. You're not the first person to say they hate people helping themselves to a Cuppa and I do this! I really thought I was saving them some effort and always ask first. Maybe I shouldn't? ?

Sent from my SM-N9007 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Well I prefer if people make their own as I don't drink tea or coffee and always worry that I'm making it wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by tastychicken View Post
    I usually take my own water places. I cam taste the difference in water from different pipes and bottled water companies. Rusty tasting or slightly oxadised water turns my tummy.

Also I really dislike the taste of water that has been boiled a few times. It is so flat and yuck.
    We both have the same water filter! In fact, she bought us our one! So I can't work it out. If I didn't have a filter etc, I would understand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe I should say discreet poos in my toilet are ok. No big announcement about it. I think its rude

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    Maybe I should say discreet poos in my toilet are ok. No big announcement about it. I think its rude

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sometimes you cannot help and it is not that discreet I wish I could hold, wait, I don't. Used to do it as a child and in result had problems and couldn't make it for a week or more (sorry for the subject, but this is health issues). Also, about announcing, it is out of politeness, I think, so no one will go straight after.

I don't have many guests, as all my family lives overseas, and also almost all my friends. Few of them here, but we used to be flatmates, they still are self-helping themselves in the kitchen, sometimes do quick dishwashing, or taking rubbish out (as I am busy with 3 kids, I actually appreciate).
    We had visitors with rude kids (broke my kids toys, went through fridge and cupboards by themselves, cause they wanted something to eat/drink) but then we never invited them again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very first world problem but my mil always gets busy in the kitchen as soon as we walk in the door after my cleaner has been.

I like to wait as long as possible to use anything so it stays nice for as long as possible (I even plan less messy meals for that night) but mil turns the taps on full and gets water everywhere and starts doing messy cooking or drops things. She cleans up after herself but in a messy way so it doesn't have that pristine, polished look anymore. Drives me INSANE. I nearly cried over it one day!!!