+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Yoga & Aqua Aerobics

Hi ladies! I was wondering if anyone had any experience with either yoga and/or aqua aerobics during pregnancy? I have been to aqua aerobics and want to start up again, and I was hoping to get into yoga through online youtube classes.

Any advice to share?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought a pregnancy yoga DVD from eBay. It was great. I had lots of back pain towards the end and it definitely helped. I also went to a prenatal yoga class once a week which I loved. I went to water aerobics once but it was summer and the water was too warm for my liking as it's hot where I live and I felt the heat badly in my last trimester. Hope this helps.

Similar Threads

1. Pregnancy Yoga
    By freya123 in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-09-2014, 16:10
  2. Aqua aerobics pain
    By Babyoven in forum Pregnancy Fitness & Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-07-2014, 18:56
  3. Yoga Apps?
    By NoteToSelf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-01-2014, 13:35

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Medela Australia
Our goal is to give mothers and babies the best possible support for a great and long lasting breastfeeding experience. Medela have a full range of breastpumps and breastcare products, suited to every need and lifestyle.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!