Closed Thread
Page 80 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprisedmummy View Post
    Thank you both. I just wish I knew what I had done for them to cut my baby out of a group!
    That sounds really catty and nasty? Would asking them the issue be an option?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I messaged one of them but am getting no replies. I have to find another group now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    That's awful, I'm sorry. Geez woman can be nasty creatures. I've always had trouble maintaining female friendships for this reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Comfy. Got a new mattress delivered yesterday and it is pretty much the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Getting frustrated.... still waiting to hear if we got the house we applied for... dh goes back to work next week and we need everything moved by then, but until we know a definite answer about the house, we cant do anything. The lady said it will only take 24-48 hours to process... we applied saturday so expected to hear something by now this was turning out to be the easiest and least stressful move we have ever done but thats very quickly going out the window.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    Getting frustrated.... still waiting to hear if we got the house we applied for... dh goes back to work next week and we need everything moved by then, but until we know a definite answer about the house, we cant do anything. The lady said it will only take 24-48 hours to process... we applied saturday so expected to hear something by now this was turning out to be the easiest and least stressful move we have ever done but thats very quickly going out the window.
    Have you given them a call?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yep. The office is closed til the 5th but the lady gave me her number and said she will be available on it but she isnt answering. Have also sent an email.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Oh that sucks lovely. I hope you hear soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryR View Post
    Oh that sucks lovely. I hope you hear soon xx
    Thanks hun, me too. At least we can still get everything packed and ready to go. If worst comes to worst i may just have to ask my uncle if we can have our stuff delivered to his place and store it there for a week or 2 and stay with them until we hear something or get another place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hoping that this is my last New Year's Eve alone. I feel like I'm the one being punished for exDHs action by being alone and miserable. I am so thankful for my DD but I need an intimate relationship. This will be my 3rd NYE on my lonesome .