Closed Thread
Page 76 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hurting.

My parents and brother live in another country and my sister down the road. My parents sent my brother a parcel for Christmas and my sister a gift voucher. me? Nada. It isn't about gift giving I truly believe in the thought that counts so to have no thought at all?
    My parents are visiting for a week in a months time and I took the week off without pay so they have company as my sister can't.
    Just feels like a slap in the face and as much as I brushed it off to DH and sister on Xmas Day I am really hurting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayDreamer View Post
    hurting.

My parents and brother live in another country and my sister down the road. My parents sent my brother a parcel for Christmas and my sister a gift voucher. me? Nada. It isn't about gift giving I truly believe in the thought that counts so to have no thought at all?
    My parents are visiting for a week in a months time and I took the week off without pay so they have company as my sister can't.
    Just feels like a slap in the face and as much as I brushed it off to DH and sister on Xmas Day I am really hurting.
    I'm sorry, that would be hurtful. Is it possible it got delayed due to the post, or even lost? Australia Post do struggle with the extra influx leading up to xmas.
    Perhaps express your concerns when they come to visit??

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fiery For This Useful Post:

EverydayDreamer  (27-12-2014),FrothyFrog  (27-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am at the hospital again with DS2.. suspect another item up the nose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
    I'm sorry, that would be hurtful. Is it possible it got delayed due to the post, or even lost? Australia Post do struggle with the extra influx leading up to xmas.
    Perhaps express your concerns when they come to visit??
    Thank you, I would like to believe that but my sisters was emailed to her. Nothing in any of my email accounts and dh, sis and I were talking to them on Skype when sis said thanks for the voucher. I asked what voucher and mum replies your sister got a coles voucher to help out with Christmas... no did you get yours or anything so I dropped it

If I were really petty I would mention I cooked two Christmas dinners for my sister. An early one while her partner was here and another on Xmas day so she wasn't alone. If it still bothers me I will mention it but I hope to be over it! I feel pathetic for letting it bother me this much now. Families aye!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Excited! Did just apply for a house

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (27-12-2014),Theboys&me  (27-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wondering what the next 2 days will bring.i know it in my head but my heart wants it to be way different

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Happymum2 View Post
    Tell me about it! My sister stayed with us on Christmas Eve and woke up on Christmas Day with gastro (stayed in her room all day) but ds woke at 4:30 this morning and started vomiting!
    Oh no! We're lucky its just a bad cold here, gastro is horrible.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Looking at my 3 month old and wondering where the time has gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyMumma View Post
    My DS2 is six months in a few days. I just don't understand how!!
    My ds is one in less than a month. How did that happen!?!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sitting at home wishing for a phone call from work offering me leave. It's wishful thinking but I just don't feel like going to work tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Driving the 1 and 1/2 hours to go to the drive in.