Closed Thread
Page 70 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by hapuhope View Post
    Torn. Into 6th week of painless light bleeding and after some other 'signs' gave in and against better judgement i just did a test. 2 pink lines. We cant get pregnant so just need to wait it out it will be yet another chem. Guess i will make a doctors appointment to be sure (yes i know i should of gone to the doctors 3-4 weeks ago, work has been crazy). I cant bring myself to tell DH there is no point. Im also really over this heartburn!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    How far along are you? Bleeding doesn't always mean you will lose it. A chem is when the pregnancy ends on or around when af is due and is only detected by hpt or bt (not a scan) so if you are further along it would be a miscarriage and a scan might pick up a sac or bub.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Completely ready for xmas! Food presents the lot! I don't have to step foot into a shop today! So happy!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DizzyDaisy For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (24-12-2014),Maxwell's Silver Hammer  (24-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Such a piggy. I just made tomorrow's vanilla slice early just so I could lick the beaters; at 730am! Was so good. What a shame I will have to make a second batch when this one sets.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

DizzyDaisy  (24-12-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (24-12-2014),TheGooch  (24-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Confused. DS has woken up with what I assume is conjunctivitis. We're meant to be having Christmas here tomorrow, but I'm not sure if this means I have to cancel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am really hoping I get a call from work offering me annual leave for this afternoon. I've been awake since 6 (yay, summer) and I have a lot to do this morning alone. Make gingerbread, make the pavlova for tomorrow and make some rum balls. Plus I've got 2 loads of washing to do, baskets of ironing and the floors are filthy. Good thing I pre-warned DH yesterday that he's on housework duty today! Plus I need to send DH to the shops to get strawberries and passionfruit for the pav plus cheese for the cheese board. Luckily our local fruit shop is a deli as well so he doesn't have to brave the shopping centre!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Seriously it can't be Christmas eve. I am too exhausted and there is too much to do.
    Of course my pay didn't come in until today so I have to get the last few Christmas gifts and food. Yay shopping on Christmas eve with 5 kids. One with aniexty about being out and 2 with adhd one that won't stop skipping.

I have people coming for dinner. A doctors appointment and suppose to met 2 people to give away some tablet cases that didn't fit our tablets.

The house looks like a bomb hit it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Seriously it can't be Christmas eve. I am too exhausted and there is too much to do.
    Of course my pay didn't come in until today so I have to get the last few Christmas gifts and food. Yay shopping on Christmas eve with 5 kids. One with aniexty about being out and 2 with adhd one that won't stop skipping.

I have people coming for dinner. A doctors appointment and suppose to met 2 people to give away some tablet cases that didn't fit our tablets.

The house looks like a bomb hit it.
    I don't envy you but I know you can do it. Have a big cuppa, take a deep breath and one thing at a time. Good luck!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (24-12-2014),TheGooch  (24-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Curby View Post
    Confused. DS has woken up with what I assume is conjunctivitis. We're meant to be having Christmas here tomorrow, but I'm not sure if this means I have to cancel
    @Curby I swear by colloidal silver for pink eye. I had the beginnings of it so put some in my eye and within 20 minutes the pain had stopped, the redness had gone and my eye went back to looking normal. I make my own but they sell it at health food shops or naturopaths.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Curby View Post
    How old is your Ds? I took my DD to the chemist when she was only a few weeks old with a clear case of conjunctivitis and he gave me chlorsig. Usually it has to be prescribed I think? Maybe not since I got it without a prescription. Actually, I think because of her age it usually has to be prescribed but it was so obviously conjunctivitis he gave me the chlorsig and some saline to clean with. Cleared up within days.

If you are able to start treatment today, I wouldn't cancel any plans

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am pretty sure I am meant to be cleaning or something right now. Maybe preparing a meal... I don't know.. The list is so long I just can't be a$$ed.