Closed Thread
Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @AMC14 . Im sorry about your friend. Mine was a 20 plus yr friendship too. It has been pretty much one sided since july and now she has just has totally blocked me out without reason. She is my sons god mother for heaven sake. I know she is not happy with her own life but wont accept help and support to make it easier either and she is just so negative and draining a always making snide comments about my life. Ive tried everything but I guess I am done now being her door mat. I dont deserve it and neither do you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sethysmum For This Useful Post:

DizzyDaisy  (21-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethysmum View Post
    Thanks @AMC14 . Im sorry about your friend. Mine was a 20 plus yr friendship too. It has been pretty much one sided since july and now she has just has totally blocked me out without reason. She is my sons god mother for heaven sake. I know she is not happy with her own life but wont accept help and support to make it easier either and she is just so negative and draining a always making snide comments about my life. Ive tried everything but I guess I am done now being her door mat. I dont deserve it and neither do you.
    No you don't deserve that at all! Move forward with your life and enjoy it! Thats what I've done as well.. its hard when someone has been part of your life for such a long time.. I think best friend breakups are harder than relationship breakups

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC14 View Post
    No you don't deserve that at all! Move forward with your life and enjoy it! Thats what I've done as well.. its hard when someone has been part of your life for such a long time.. I think best friend breakups are harder than relationship breakups
    I totally agree x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sethysmum For This Useful Post:

DizzyDaisy  (21-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have been crying all day and feel like ending it all tonight.. I am so heartbroken and miserable and not one person in the house as bothered to ask me if im ok or if i need a cuddle... I hate my life and i wish it was over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    I have been crying all day and feel like ending it all tonight.. I am so heartbroken and miserable and not one person in the house as bothered to ask me if im ok or if i need a cuddle... I hate my life and i wish it was over
    Please call lifeline - your grandson needs his grandmother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    No longer certain I can get through school holidays, my kids won't play on there own or with each other, they just carry on non stop. I was looking forward to it but now I'm freaking out
    I hear you, hopefully it will calm down once they settle into holidays xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you okay Louise? Massive hugs for you XXX I also second calling lifeline if you can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Please give lifeline a call Louise. We are here for you too if you need a chat xxx hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    I've got a box of tissues and a hug if you need it.
    Thank you @amyd. I will be ok, just been a very long and emotional day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sending you so much love and lots of hugs xxoo