Closed Thread
Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mi
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    So sorry you are in a similar situation yes taking screen shots of everything.

Eta- looked at the order you mentioned, i dont know if it will be applicable to our situation as there have been no threats made against our property. The threats are purely this person saying she will tell everyone these horrible distgusting things which could potentially ruin dh. These allegations were made over 10 years ago and have been investigated at the time and proven untrue.... yet she is threatening to tell everyone anyway. i have never met this person, dh has had no contact in over 10 years (a family member of his).... she is doing it purely out of spite but acting as if she is doing it out of concern.... pfft lady if you were that effing concerned you would have a) dealt with the outcome at the time since you feel it was wrong and b) would have been in touch a hell of a lot sooner than now.

I havent told dh about it (she contacted me directly), and she has obviously been going out of her way to tell people because another family member of hers who neither dh nor myself have ever met sent him an abusive message on fb which i deleted (after i took a screen shot) before dh saw it. If she was contacting me alone i would just ignore the stupid woman but the favt she is spreading this stuff to whoever will listen concerns me.
    Discusting highschool behaviour by an adult...sorry you have to put up with it, she ought to get a life and grow up....and move on!!!

Eta, the order will also cover you with her harassment and slander.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yep exactly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wondering how hard It's going to be to catch dds wee in the container :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    It's actually easier then you think! I wondered how I was going to do it with a baby boy and turns out really wasn't that hard! I opened his nappy, put a cold wet cloth on his lower belly and bingo! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am... Making DH regret making a challenge. He wondered out loud if you could set the fingerprint recognition with your toe print. So I tried it. He laughed and scoffed as I sat there diligently setting up my toe print. He even took a photo of me doing it and sent it to my sister. I then made him more annoyed when I showed how it could be used practically - ie if I had a fall and my phone landed near my feet. Toe print access and Siri means I can make calls in a crisis. Might have to do my other big toe now lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (19-12-2014),Mod-Nomsie  (19-12-2014)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    I am... Making DH regret making a challenge. He wondered out loud if you could set the fingerprint recognition with your toe print. So I tried it. He laughed and scoffed as I sat there diligently setting up my toe print. He even took a photo of me doing it and sent it to my sister. I then made him more annoyed when I showed how it could be used practically - ie if I had a fall and my phone landed near my feet. Toe print access and Siri means I can make calls in a crisis. Might have to do my other big toe now lol
    What if you're wearing riding boots?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    What if you're wearing riding boots?
    I don't wear riding boots so I can't see this being a problem Most shoes I wear I can kick off my feet, and I'm sure I could get my socks off with just my toes. Another challenge? Hmm haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Ive had to do it with DD as well you just have to be ready! Its a bit harder with a girl... the minute you look away she'll wee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am watching Batman Returns. My favorite Batman movie.. ever.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    D
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    I am watching Batman Returns. My favorite Batman movie.. ever.
    This is why we are friends. Penguin 4lyf